Air Jordan 38

There's always something with a new Nike/JB sneaker so at this point it's a what is it. Might be these buttons on the sole. The one under the arch is probably fine. The one under the toe could be an issue, but obviously hopefully not.

sole.PNG

Barring a shock drop, 3 months, 2 weeks left!

I love everything about them! Looks to me as if they checked all the marks of what a classic Air Jordan should be.

The traction pattern looks absolutely awesome.

I'm in for more multiple colorways, can't wait!!!
I’m liking what I’m seeing. It’s a futuristic looking Air Jordan to me. I just hope the materials aren’t like a cheap Brooklyn wh0r3.

why does the back of the shoe not even look like a back of a shoe? 🤣

hopefully they stop using formula 23
I agree. Don’t know why they went from the 36 setup to a bottoming out foam. Despite the look of the 37, would have been all over these if they kept or improved the setup coming from the 36. Especially at the prices they have dropped to. Using that foam nonsense was a step backwards.

I'm a huge shoe head. I've been thinking since I saw these that those side pieces looked odd, unless they were some sort of new tech. So, they're doing a more 360 degree approach to zoom--a new sort of "unlocked" where it is now being used to lock in and stabilize the foot in the shoe. You can tell by zooming in (pun intended) that those are long zoom bags, as you can see the seam on the borders. So it's kind of like what they've done with recent Lebrons with air transfer, or what Adidas DMX originally did, just in a more dynamic way.
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 5.21.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 5.22.02 PM.png
. They're taking the original idea of the cross strap and flipping it on its head, where now the cross meets on the bottom of the shoe.

I'm a huge shoe head. I've been thinking since I saw these that those side pieces looked odd, unless they were some sort of new tech. So, they're doing a more 360 degree approach to zoom--a new sort of "unlocked" where it is now being used to lock in and stabilize the foot in the shoe. You can tell by zooming in (pun intended) that those are long zoom bags, as you can see the seam on the borders. So it's kind of like what they've done with recent Lebrons with air transfer, or what Adidas DMX originally did, just in a more dynamic way.
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 5.21.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 5.22.02 PM.png
. They're taking the original idea of the cross strap and flipping it on its head, where now the cross meets on the bottom of the shoe.
I think you’re right despite what others say. Theres no reason to put a clear piece of plastic over a literal zoom colored plate. Just look at those pieces under the clear plastic. They have seams like zoom bags. No reason for those seams and the clear plastic covering them if it’s just a regular plate. Why wouldn’t it just be one color and have no seems If it was just a plate? Also, dimensionally, there’s some width to those pieces under the clear plastic. Why not just slim them down? And if it’s not zoom, it’s close or the next iteration of it. I mean, zoom has been around for so long without any advancements. I think this is how it’ll be used in the future…

I totally think you both totally caught what that setup is voon60 voon60 2396bullz 2396bullz and it makes perfect sense. Jordan pushing the envelope on tech.

I’m also interested in the differing weave pattern on the black parts on both sides. Curious as to what Jordan brand will say about it. Will be see some slight different colors/patterns on certain pairs? I doubt it, but could add another fun element.

Back
Top Bottom