Air Jordan 38

The midsole theories
Screenshot_20230508_193730_YouTube.jpg

voon60 voon60 I think you’re right bro, full length Formula 23 carrier midsole placed directly on top of the ‘X Zoom’. You called it 💯
-haven’t seen a shoe where the formula 23 was a “carrier” for zoom yet. Right? Was only specifically segmented part of the entire midsole, from strobel to outsole.
- so bottom loaded zoom?
- previous has double stacked, so this would be a take down of that

I want full length stroebel, plus that forefoot zoom stacked.

-haven’t seen a shoe where the formula 23 was a “carrier” for zoom yet. Right? Was only specifically segmented part of the entire midsole, from strobel to outsole.
- so bottom loaded zoom?
- previous has double stacked, so this would be a take down of that

I want full length stroebel, plus that forefoot zoom stacked.
Anything less than this, I am going to do what I did with the 37's and what Jordan did when Steve Kerr was wide open in the finals.... PASS

Upon taking a closer look at the pics, that very well might be and X zoom unit, but it doesn't look like the bag actually wraps up, that would be useless. If you look closely at the X on the outsole, there's a difference in color near the midsole where it looks like the zoom bag ends.

IMG_9353.jpeg

Last edited:
Upon taking a closer look at the pics, that very well might be and X zoom unit, but it doesn't look like the bag actually wraps up, that would be useless. If you look closely at the X on the outsole, there's a difference in color near the midsole where it looks like the zoom bag ends.

IMG_9353.jpeg

Yep. A little Easier to see where it ends in this pic.

555725D8-5F25-49AF-9AFC-34B9029FC5B5.png

Yep. A little Easier to see where it ends in this pic.

555725D8-5F25-49AF-9AFC-34B9029FC5B5.png
Possibly darker because that’s where the shield ends. It makes no sense to exaggerate an ‘iso plate’ on the medial (neither does zoom but it sells a better story:lol:) . Some of the online pics have zeroed in on it—just to highlight a piece of plastic? 🤔 …I guess we’ll find out soon enough.

Last edited:
Possibly darker because that’s where the shield ends. It makes no sense to exaggerate an ‘iso plate’ on the medial (neither does zoom but it sells a better story:lol:) . Some of the online pics have zeroed in on it—just to highlight a piece of plastic? 🤔 …I guess we’ll find out soon enough.
If the midsole is full F-23, it would make sense to me that the plate would wrap up for stability 🤷🏾‍♂️

If the midsole is full F-23, it would make sense to me that the plate would wrap up for stability 🤷🏾‍♂️
Is it both? Looks like there could be an x plate just for the bottom with the zoom overlayed that wraps up into the midsole. Thats why the x looks like it stops before wrapping around the midsole? Kinda looks like that x plate might be possibly protruding through the bottom of the shoe making that circle surrounding that 23 design, almost like its the same material…

I don’t know whats going on with that shoe, but im super intrigued and we need tech specs sooner rather than later…

37 didn’t really set a high bar.

Arguably the worst Js of all time if I have a moment to think about it.

And there have been some stonkers along the way so that’s quite an accomplishment.

Top rival could be those dress shoe inspired jawns w/ the different insoles iirc.

Or maybe the glory hole Js that, probably with how life has gone on, were appropriately pushed by DWade in its campaign.

Back
Top Bottom