Air Jordan 38

B00EB632-646D-4744-8C89-DDBDE65FB409.gif

The more I look at these, the more pumped I get for them. Feels like the most Air Jordan Air Jordan in terms of aesthetics in forever. To me, probably since the 2011. And before those, I have to go back to the 23. I sold my 33s last week and have my 34s listed on eBay now. No need for either with these in the pipe.

The more I look at these, the more pumped I get for them. Feels like the most Air Jordan Air Jordan in terms of aesthetics in forever. To me, probably since the 2011. And before those, I have to go back to the 23. I sold my 33s last week and have my 34s listed on eBay now. No need for either with these in the pipe.
34's are FIRE what u talking about

One of my all-time favorite shows, the truth is out there baby.

I'm right there with you. Recorded every early episode back in the early 90s as it was on when I was working my first job in HS. When Fox released the seasons on DVD, I bought the entire seasons and both movies. My all-time favorite show, followed by 24 then MacGuyver.

Oh, and I had the BIGGEST crush on Gillian Anderson! She was a smoke show!! 🔥🔥

My favorite episode is when that weird looking kid impregnates all the women in a small town. The show closes with Mulder and Scully dancing to walking in Memphis sung by Cher.

I seriously get a bit teary-eyed, great episode.

And remember, they aired an episode so crazy back then, it's NEVER been ran as a rerun. It was too bad for the censors.

If your curious, it's the episode "Home". Would NEVER see the light of day today, let me tell you.

And remember, they aired an episode so crazy back then, it's NEVER been ran as a rerun. It was too bad for the censors.

If your curious, it's the episode "Home". Would NEVER see the light of day today, let me tell you.

I remember it. I must have thought about it on and off the whole week after it aired. Was crazy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom