Air Jordan 38

they have the release date as August 18…something tells me it won’t stick lol.

JS”

It's been august 18th for months. And that's still a few months away, I think it'll stick. And hopefully we get a shock drop in early august too.

Every time these are posted on Twitter, IG, Reddit, etc, the great majority of comments are negative. Good, I hope it stays that way when they drop.
I guess my tastes are just old, because as I've said, these to me are the best-looking game shoe since the 23, EASY. And in the context of the past few years, the fact they aren't made out of gauze and burlap and actually have a leather toe is huge. The 34-36 are all decent, depending on the colorway, but I can't compute how anyone actually thinks any of those look better than the 38. But hey, you know what they say about opinions.

Every time these are posted on Twitter, IG, Reddit, etc, the great majority of comments are negative. Good, I hope it stays that way when they drop.
I guess my tastes are just old, because as I've said, these to me are the best-looking game shoe since the 23, EASY. And in the context of the past few years, the fact they aren't made out of gauze and burlap and actually have a leather toe is huge. The 34-36 are all decent, depending on the colorway, but I can't compute how anyone actually thinks any of those look better than the 38. But hey, you know what they say about opinions.

I got that old man taste as well. First pair I thought were decent since the 28.

You didn't like the xxx? The xxx is nicer than the 38.

It’s all black. I don’t hate the 30, but they aren’t even in the conversation for me of top jordan from the last 10 years. 31, 34, 35, 36, 38 clear them easily.
I don't hate the look of any Jordan but I hate the XXX, it fit me horribly. I could never get them to break in. Maybe if I'd gone 1/2 size up I'd have a different opinion.

PF with XDR again:

Not sure which ones I like most, PF or reg, I like them both.

Im
Hyped cuz my son is finally almost in grade school sizes. He hasn’t had the NEW air jordan since the 32 because they haven’t made his size in them. Getting me and him a pie on day 1.
Wow I just looked this up and I’m shocked there is no BG or Toddlers anymore since the XXXII (except XXXIV came in BG for three colorways). Another poor marketing strategy.
Hated the look of the 30s but love how they performed.
Yeah XXX had great packaging, traction, lockdown, and heel performance but didnt fit well and forefoot wasn’t very good. Only thing I didn’t like cosmetically was the tongue and lack of colorways. They’re actually hard to find cheap anymore same with 2010 and XX8.

LOL. I bought my son two pairs of Js when he was a toddler and they were hard as hell to get on him because he had wide feet and he grew out of each after like a month.

It was the cheap stuff after that. :lol:

And he never got into sneakers when he was older, which I was cool with because I need the majority of the family shoe budget to go to me.

Back
Top Bottom