Air Jordan 38

Screenshot_20230929-091033_Chrome.jpg

i know its not, but looks like a clot collab

not bad imo

These would be some dope Jordan//Penny foam 1s if Gentry got his hands on them quick enough.

Oddly liking the blue Japan exclusives. They look like a gundam.

Lows are good

Tried on the mids today and they felt good for sure. Medial midfoot definitely felt like a bunch of arch support / narrowness maybe(?) where the clear plastic is.

That UGLY logo though!!!

If JB can go through the trouble of making PF versions for the Asian market for virtually every model, why can't they just make a NON-PF model without that uhly Guo logo!?!

We've been reading everywhere for years now that this can be a turnoff for many...isn't the goal of every business to make more sales? Just sayin'

That UGLY logo though!!!

If JB can go through the trouble of making PF versions for the Asian market for virtually every model, why can't they just make a NON-PF model without that uhly Guo logo!?!

We've been reading everywhere for years now that this can be a turnoff for many...isn't the goal of every business to make more sales? Just sayin'
Obviously they are meant to sell them to the 1 billion loyal Chinese people that will but anything to support their own. Anyway, I agree with you that the logo is a turn off as much as the wnba except I don't think that the wnba can sell that much from their followers.

Back
Top Bottom