Air Jordan 38

Yep looks like they’re going the same route they went on the 37’s. No low-cut for kids, only mid converts. As if small foot females, don’t enjoy lowtops…

Last edited:
IMG_4336.jpeg
IMG_4335.jpeg

Elliot Cadeau in the 38 low UNC PE

Gotta secure at least 1 pair. These the type of shoe thats ugly *** to wear casually but it will be worth $600 in 2 years

:rofl: Keep dreaming. Find me a modern GR Jordan numbered model that fetches anywhere near such an amount.
If you’re buying these to make money in two years, you’re way better off putting money in a real investment account.

:rofl: Keep dreaming. Find me a modern GR Jordan numbered model that fetches anywhere near such an amount.
If you’re buying these to make money in two years, you’re way better off putting money in a real investment account.
XX8 & XX9 Several models
XXX Cosmo
XXXI MVP
XXXII Rosso Corsa & CNY & NRG & Free Throw Line Lows
XXXIII SE FIBA
XXXIV SE Chicago & Paris
XXXV Paris & Fragment
Not sure how far back you want to go but XIX go for $400

XX8 & XX9 Several models
XXX Cosmo
XXXI MVP
XXXII Rosso Corsa & CNY & NRG & Free Throw Line Lows
XXXIII SE FIBA
XXXIV SE Chicago & Paris
XXXV Paris & Fragment
Not sure how far back you want to go but XIX go for $400

I said GRs. And the other thing is, you can’t look at what people are asking without looking at what people actually paid. And on top of that, how frequently people were willing to pay it. A handful of sales isn’t indicative of the real market for a shoe. I sold a pair of SB Trainer 1 Chloros for nearly $500 two years ago. That’s not anywhere near their easily achieved value. I just lucked into someone being willing to pay that much on that day, for whatever their reasons. Doesn’t mean a thing now.
To the specific point in this thread, if anyone thinks the white/red 38s have $600 written all over them, well, that seems entirely out of touch to me. With good reason.

Last edited:
I said GRs. And the other thing is, you can’t look at what people are asking without looking at what people actually paid. And on top of that, how frequently people were willing to pay it. A handful of sales isn’t indicative of the real market for a shoe. I sold a pair of SB Trainer 1 Chloros for nearly $500 two years ago. That’s not anywhere near their easily-achieved value. I just lucked into someone being willing to pay that much on that day, for whatever their reasons. Doesn’t mean a thing now.
To the specific point in this thread, if anyone thinks the white/res 38s have $600 written all over them, well, that seems entirely out of touch to me. With good reason.
Thank you for selling me those SB Trainer 1 Chloros. I get compliments on them all of the time. So worth that $500 I paid. 😎

Per FNL with the use of FRESH4FALL $10 off, fundamentals near FSR for $150… these will probably be sub $100 with the holiday sales coming up. I think we’ll see a lot of sales throughout all JB/Nike basketball.
IMG_6058.png
If the fundamentals get to $100, it's going to be hard to wait for the lows. I'm the guy that only buys one pair of the new Jordan each year.

Back
Top Bottom