Air Jordan 38

proud-touched.gif

I hear you. Why though? Colorways? Price? Release? Oh, maybe the outsole defect?
All of the above. I liked the fundamentals colorway and it had me excited for the model. It became clear that's a defective shoe, Nike isn't even willing to address it, and the colorways we've got since are borderline terrible.

I've also been a little surprised by the discounts months into this shoe not going deeper. We've got a ton of retros available for a bigger % discount than any of this shoe. Maybe the low can redeem the 38 for me but as of now this will be the first new model I haven't purchased in 7 years.

Not sure if the defect is really that big of a thing anymore. We haven’t heard heard it with any of the new pairs and my FIBA’s haven’t had any issues.
It may not be, but that's literally the only colorway I'd purchase that has released so far. I was really excited for Aqua/Playoff/Bugs colorways but the aqua is such a dud for me. Not trying to hate, just think this shoe is coming up way short of its potential.

It may not be, but that's literally the only colorway I'd purchase that has released so far. I was really excited for Aqua/Playoff/Bugs colorways but the aqua is such a dud for me. Not trying to hate, just think this shoe is coming up way short of its potential.
Don’t think you are hating. I agree with you mostly. Just gonna see if any lows look good

Not sure if the defect is really that big of a thing anymore. We haven’t heard heard it with any of the new pairs and my FIBA’s haven’t had any issues.
It’s a negative comment within the last month on the Nike App (several on Dicks as well) on the Fiba’s and a few sprinkled in on other colors as well. Also on the Nike app and Dicks.

So maybe something was done and it wasn’t broadcasted this time around, but who knows. Either way the feedback/complaints have slowed down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom