Air Jordan 38

Out the box this morning
20231227_095607.jpg
20231227_095646.jpg
20231227_095705.jpg

Still defending this box they used for the 38 is hilarious. Even more hilarious is saying the boxes don’t matter. Y’all prob the ones that threw out your 1985-1988 jordan boxes that I’ve sold for thousands of dollars by themselves over the last few years.

Not to mention ever since the aj17 they’ve put alot of thought into each signature box. I haven’t liked all of them but they were better than this.

Still defending this box they used for the 38 is hilarious. Even more hilarious is saying the boxes don’t matter. Y’all prob the ones that threw out your 1985-1988 jordan boxes that I’ve sold for thousands of dollars by themselves over the last few years.

Not to mention ever since the aj17 they’ve put alot of thought into each signature box. I haven’t liked all of them but they were better than this.
I personally never said the existence of boxes doesn’t matter. But I really don’t care about the DESIGN of the boxes, at least not for new models. Yes, I like getting retros with boxes similar to what the OGs had. But I couldn’t care less that the 38 box is plain. Oh sure, if it was cooler, great. But it’s whatever to me.

I personally never said the existence of boxes doesn’t matter. But I really don’t care about the DESIGN of the boxes, at least not for new models. Yes, I like getting retros with boxes similar to what the OGs had. But I couldn’t care less that the 38 box is plain. Oh sure, if it was cooler, great. But it’s whatever to me.
This. All of this.

Comparing the OG boxes that started this all to to the newer sig boxes is pretty lol. Those are collector items at this point in time. The newer sig boxes would never reach that ever. Not even if the boxes were nicer :lol:

So you're not getting kicks because you don't like the box...exactly

This man speaks truth.

This new box is just another way for them to cut corners and feed us BS.

This man speaks truth.

This new box is just another way for them to cut corners and feed us BS.

They see all these people spending money on clear drop fronts and realized why are we designing all these boxes when the young kids don't even care.

A lot of people are never going to be happy and complaining has become synonymous with being a "sneaker head". People complained about the Jordan 11 Christmas releases with the sleeve. They change to the OG style box and people complain about that. Some of you aren't going to be happy regardless, and that's why they don't base their ideas on the minority.

Y’all need help. Other shoes came in REGULAR boxes back then. These were far from regular. Idk what y’all tryin to prove by being wrong everytime you post lol.

IMG_0676.jpeg
IMG_0675.jpeg

No, if you look at older Air Max's and other NIke's like the Mac Attack's they've also put them in OG style boxes when they've been retroed

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2023%2F03%2Fnike-mac-attack-og-2023-release-date-008.jpg

You got these because you liked the box, right :stoneface:

No, if you look at older Air Max's and other NIke's like the Mac Attack's they've also put them in OG style boxes when they've been retroed

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2023%2F03%2Fnike-mac-attack-og-2023-release-date-008.jpg

You got these because you liked the box, right :stoneface:
Nah. The macs are trash , box was kinda fire though. That’s not a regular box either btw. That box I still miles better than the 38 box.

The sig air jordan is the pinnacle of basketball footwear and has been for 40 years almost. It should include all bells and whistles. Insane that people think it shouldn’t. I’m glad y’all don’t wear the boxes, you’d be in a mental institute if you did. If the box is doody, im a little upset. That’s all. The 38 box is the worst of all sigs. Fact.

Back
Top Bottom