Air Jordan 38

Someone posted a sneakernews link that made it seem like they are releasing for sure and we’re just awaiting specific details.

When I read the article it was just ambiguous enough that it could also be read as just saying the colorway surfaced.

But in here people took it as an announcement theyre releasing later this year. So hopefully they do drop.
I saw that link and I wasn't sure either if it was an indication if they're going to actually drop or not. Hate it when blogs do that :/

But we did see two Jordan Brand athletes rock the same pair, so... hopefully they'll consider dropping those soon. I'll keep my hopes up for that one :lol:

Someone posted a sneakernews link that made it seem like they are releasing for sure and we’re just awaiting specific details.

When I read the article it was just ambiguous enough that it could also be read as just saying the colorway surfaced.

But in here people took it as an announcement theyre releasing later this year. So hopefully they do drop.
well at first when I read the excerpt someone posted here I wasn't sure what to think of the info either...so I went directly on sneakernews to see if there was more info there. I agree it is a bit ambiguous but sneakernews have always been a reliable source and this type of wording is common when the scoop usually first comes out. They are careful of what they put out and usually when they do it gets confirmed officially shortly after. My understanding of the article is that they should/will release.

I'll be shocked they release something like this after seeing the Fisher Price style aquas

The 37 had og colorways the shoe just sucked 😂. The 35 though they dropped the ball.
indeed the 37 had OG colorways but they were lacking the peaks on the midsole that some of the PE's had, same with the 35's not having the teeth on the side is what he meant I think.

Last edited:
Color: White/Black-True Red-Light Graphite
Style Code: TBA
Release Date: Spring 2024
Price: $200
1703892747070.png

1703892812879.png

1703892844116.png

The 37 had og colorways the shoe just sucked 😂. The 35 though they dropped the ball.
indeed the 37 had OG colorways but they were lacking the peaks on the midsole that some of the PE's had, same with the 35's not having the teeth on the side is what he meant I think.

Yea I’m speaking on these. None of the 35 or 37 dropped like the PE versions, so I doubt the 38 does, since the aquas weren’t done the same way. Hopefully I’m wrong!

IMG_0688.jpeg

IMG_0687.jpeg

IMO, none of the recent signature Jordans that directly copied an earlier colorway were worthy of a release. I probably made this same post in the other threads. **** is wack. They don't even flow with the design. AND NONE OF THEM LOOK BETTER THAN THE COLORWAY ON THE ORIGINAL MODEL.

Who is wearing those? I’m seeing more and more kids wearing Paulo Napoleon Banchero jerseys. Maybe JB was right in there marketing strategy this time.
Let’s do a ranking list on lows based on aesthetics and colorways released. Here’s mine
1) XXXIV Low
2) XXXVIII Low
3) XXXVI Low
3) XXXII Low
4) XXXVII Low
5) XXXV Low
6) XX9 Low
7) XXXI Low

Back
Top Bottom