Air Jordan 38

I do too. I love the design of the 38, but once again they dropped the ball on the colorways. There’s a couple I like, but overall they didn’t bring their A game.
I find the colorway availability acceptable but could have been better. other than that, this shoe is amazing both in performance and aesthetics unlike that travesty of a signature previously.

I don't know if it matters but do y'all think the fundamentals on ndc are deeply discounted because so many people have returned them? Do the majority of you think the lows look better casually? I'm having a hard time deciding and this $50 gift card in my wallet is muddying up my normally well thought out decision making process

I don't know if it matters but do y'all think the fundamentals on ndc are deeply discounted because so many people have returned them? Do the majority of you think the lows look better casually? I'm having a hard time deciding and this $50 gift card in my wallet is muddying up my normally well thought out decision making process
don't know about returns but I do have the fundamentals. casually both look good. I'm only considering the low as an alternate.

welp. seems that my 35s died on me. forefoot air bag popped and sole started to seperate. i'm just hoping it'll last until i buy a pair of 38s this spring, but i'm pretty torn if i should get the mids or the lows. although i'm kind of leaning towards the aquas

welp. seems that my 35s died on me. forefoot air bag popped and sole started to seperate. i'm just hoping it'll last until i buy a pair of 38s this spring, but i'm pretty torn if i should get the mids or the lows. although i'm kind of leaning towards the aquas
I had two pairs of XXXVs (one high one low) and they were so comfortable the first eight wears and all of a sudden they were torture. I’m not good at telling if the airbag is gone. I thought people didn’t give them an enough credit on materials or aesthetics.

You can tell if the airbag is gone if your feet feels sunken in.
One pair of my 32s which I wore casually only popped after a month when I stepped on a gravel road which had a hillman bar protruding upwards. I didn't noticed it til my shoes was stepping on it with significant weight on it. Thought it would have popped immediately but it didn't tl a month after.

in other news, Anthony Edwards received a better shoe box for his signature shoes better than the GOAT's recent shoes.

Attachments

• ae box.jpg
    ae box.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 487
Copped the FIBAs from FNL just now to try a Carolina customization on them. Couldn’t pass it up at $100 plus my birthday reward.
Copped the FIBAs from FNL just now to try a Carolina customization on them. Couldn’t pass it up at $100 plus my birthday reward.
Awesome! They didn’t have my size. Got em off NDC for 121. Ordered the dyes of Rit. Have some authentic “fakes”!!

Was at the Rockets/Sixers game. Neighbor had seats 3 rows behind the hockey wall, so basically right behind where the PA Announcer sits. So great seats. Then I remembered Jeff Green is on Houston. And he was at the foul like and I got the best pics I could get.
PXL_20240115_200155105.jpg
PXL_20240115_200205659.jpg
PXL_20240115_200203033.jpg

Man do I want these to release! 🔥🔥🔥🙏🙏🙏 They look fantastic in person. Really stand out.

Last edited:
Was at the Rockets/Sixers game. Neighbor had seats 3 rows behind the hockey wall, so basically right behind where the PA Announcer sits. So great seats. Then I remembered Jeff Green is on Houston. And he was at the foul like and I got the beat pics I could get.

Man do I want these to release! 🔥🔥🔥🙏🙏🙏 They look fantastic in person. Really stand out.

Is the midsole black or grey?

Was at the Rockets/Sixers game. Neighbor had seats 3 rows behind the hockey wall, so basically right behind where the PA Announcer sits. So great seats. Then I remembered Jeff Green is on Houston. And he was at the foul like and I got the beat pics I could get.

Those are the best. They nailed with these

Thanks for the pics man!

I 1000% agree with you: THEY ABSOLUTELY DO HAVE TO RELEASE THESE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom