Air Jordan 38

Another retail cw:

IMG_1805.jpeg

What size are you? Even though it was a women's release, it looks like they did release pairs up to a women's 15.5 which is a men's 14.

Not NDC or DSG they didn't. When they dropped it was women's size 12 as the biggest size on DSG. Pretty sure I made a post about it. I think you could buy a larger size or two on ebay but at that point it was the debut of the shoe, and those are unreturnable so nope. No actual Mens 13 release.

Not NDC or DSG they didn't. When they dropped it was women's size 12 as the biggest size on DSG. Pretty sure I made a post about it. I think you could buy a larger size or two on ebay but at that point it was the debut of the shoe, and those are unreturnable so nope. No actual Mens 13 release.
They've been doing this with a lot of women's releases, where the U.S. drop only goes up to Women's 12 but internationally they released the expanded sizes. I'm a Men's 13 so I've been watching it too since I wanted these and Women's 14.5 (which is Men's 13) is pretty available on the resale sites. It looks like a 14.5 Women's (Men's 13) just sold for $160 on StockX.

Yeah you can get a lot of stuff on ebay or stockx or resale sites. I just knew they didn't drop M13s on NDC or DSG. And "sold for $160" on stockx was Dec 12, 2023, which is reasonable price-wise as it comes out to about $200 out the 'door' after fees, but there's no returns and there was the sole separation issue concern at the time (still unresolved really), and now the price is a bananas $688.

If I was a narrow or regular footer just wanting to wear these casually, sure. I just happen to be a wide footer who balls in my basketball shoes. It's all good though. Thanks for trying to be helpful. I appreciate you.

Fundamentals, fibas , and Christmas sweaters are $130 on ndc. When that next sale comes around should make them less than $100. Might have to cave at that point. I like the fundamentals, the only thing I don't like is that blank space on the toe where the outsole meets the upper. Looks like an arrow pointing down. The lows and solid white outsoles look better in that perspective

Back
Top Bottom