Air Jordan 38

1707504419982.png

1707504426594.png

I would grab a pair in this colorway. Would look better with black or orange laces...

IMG_2435.jpeg

Finished up my Unc custom on the FIBA 38. Shout out to heel81 for the tips! The customization options with the Fiba 38 are endless and really not that difficult.
Can you please share how? I searched the thread for "heel81" and I saw some posts come through, but no threads with instructions/tips. I've painted plenty of chose but never dyed anything.

Can you please share how? I searched the thread for "heel81" and I saw some posts come through, but no threads with instructions/tips. I've painted plenty of chose but never dyed anything.
He gets the credit. I just did what he suggested. Used painters tape to tape off everything around the flyknit. Then used a brush to paint on Kentucky sky rit dye. Have to take it slow and be patient. Add more or less coats to get the shade you want. Hope that helps!

Can’t lie. The GS mid version of the black/blue lows is better than the actual lows and almost all the mids that have released. Just like the GS version of the Fundamental lows is even better than the actual Fundamental mids. Damn. Space Jam 38.

IMG_3022.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom