Air Jordan 38

Finally found a pair of lows for a good price at my local outlet. Will probably break them out tomorrow and see how they perform

1709877860492.png

IMG_0792.jpeg

Initial impressions are very positive… traction really good but wouldn’t say great…cushion is A1, fit a little long so maybe next time I’ll double sock…no pinching for me as my feet are definitely more on the narrow side… overall these were pretty fun!!

They literally would have been fire if the wings were blue. All black is lame and doesn’t show any features of the shoe. Easy pass. Only well executed color is the white red black mids and that’s sad.

Not a fan of these or the OGs but I can appreciate the homage. Just another slap in the face by Jordan with colorways. Glad the new models are tanking even though I do like them. Serves them right for making 90% of the best colorways pe’s.

Here are a couple of low colorways slated to release, according to Sole Retriever:

Air Jordan 38 Low White Metallic Gold Black
Color: White/Metallic Gold-Black-Pure Platinum
Style Code: FD2326-107
Release Date: 06/06/2024
Price: $175

Looks like those could be conleys, but there's no gold. But who knows where it could be

They literally would have been fire if the wings were blue. All black is lame and doesn’t show any features of the shoe. Easy pass. Only well executed color is the white red black mids and that’s sad.
I believe it was missing some on the front side panels to make it pop. I mean they already used a silvery grey on the back panel, they could have might as well colored those criss-cross paneling. on the otherhand, I like this fundamental colorways for the lows.....
air-jordan.jpg

Back
Top Bottom