Air Jordan 39 (XXXIX) (July 23, 2024 Release date)

Screenshot_20240630-140058_Dicks Sporting Goods.jpg

Also, when was the last time they released 2 colorways within 4 days of each other of the newest Jordan?

July 23, Sol
July 27, Lumiere

The Sol is the White/Red/Black colorway according to J23, and the Lumiere is the "Black/Sail" colorway.

There are no other 39 releases listed on J23....interesting.

Also, when was the last time they released 2 colorways within 4 days of each other of the newest Jordan?

July 23, Sol
July 27, Lumiere

The Sol is the White/Red/Black colorway according to J23, and the Lumiere is the "Black/Sail" colorway.

I think the last time 2 Jordan’s released that close was the XX9 black/gym red and the team orange. But they released on the same day

Last edited:

July 23, Sol
July 27, Lumiere

Man I’m really thinking they are about to try and fast track this release to push to the 40’s..

Man I’m really thinking they are about to try and fast track this release to push to the 40’s..

Man I highly doubt it. They don’t care about the sig line anymore and haven’t in forever. Look at these goofballs that are designing them. They sound clueless. ( we designed these off his cross step and painted an air jordan 29 and used the cracks it made when you walked for the design on the side ) 😂. It’s 3 weeks from release and no announcement from the brand at all. Once they do announce them, they’ll release and you won’t hear a word about them again.

Man I highly doubt it. They don’t care about the sig line anymore and haven’t in forever. Look at these goofballs that are designing them. They sound clueless. ( we designed these off his cross step and painted an air jordan 29 and used the cracks it made when you walked for the design on the side ) 😂. It’s 3 weeks from release and no announcement from the brand at all. Once they do announce them, they’ll release and you won’t hear a word about them again.
Good point..

Just because you don’t like the idea of how they did the embroidery on the shoe doesn’t mean they’re clueless. They are working as professional designers for Nike. Do you have a better idea or sketches to show the thread? It’s easy to armchair quarterback from a forum without giving someone whose job it is the benefit of the doubt. You have the freedom to start your own brand and make your own designs to compete with Nike and take their market share away with your amazing designs. Go for it!!! Yes!!!

As for the “announcement” , we’ve known for a couple of months when these are coming out. Plus we’ve been seeing what shoes, uniforms, etc. from multiple sports Nike are releasing for the past couple months as well. What else is there?

I’ll throw you a bone or two and say maybe Nike was waiting for the Olympic trials to conclude so they could be sure of who they’d be sponsoring for the Olympics? So maybe one final announcement to coordinate for everything for the Olympics? And maybe Nike is waiting because they might be having important meetings to consider strategy for these upcoming Olympics because they just had their worst month in years and years and need to have success with their Olympic based products?

If you don't care about them, why don't you just not buy them

It's plenty of kicks Nike releases that I don't bother with and I could care less if they release them. I don't run in threads saying Nike shouldn't release them.
To be clear I don’t hate them. They’re ok and I’d take a pair on discount. My complaint is the uninspired design/colorways. Especially when they’ve pretty much all been announced and they quite similar.

Just because you don’t like the idea of how they did the embroidery on the shoe doesn’t mean they’re clueless. They are working as professional designers for Nike. Do you have a better idea or sketches to show the thread? It’s easy to armchair quarterback from a forum without giving someone whose job it is the benefit of the doubt. You have the freedom to start your own brand and make your own designs to compete with Nike and take their market share away with your amazing designs. Go for it!!! Yes!!!

As for the “announcement” , we’ve known for a couple of months when these are coming out. Plus we’ve been seeing what shoes, uniforms, etc. from multiple sports Nike are releasing for the past couple months as well. What else is there?

I’ll throw you a bone or two and say maybe Nike was waiting for the Olympic trials to conclude so they could be sure of who they’d be sponsoring for the Olympics? So maybe one final announcement to coordinate for everything for the Olympics? And maybe Nike is waiting because they might be having important meetings to consider strategy for these upcoming Olympics because they just had their worst month in years and years and need to have success with their Olympic based products?

My bad, didn’t mean to offend the person in charge of the 29 painting.

My bad, didn’t mean to offend the person in charge of the 29 painting.
If I was in charge I wouldn’t have a problem admitting to it because I really like the idea and application. Again, feel free to share the ideas, sketches and products you’ve designed with this thread. I’m sure a lot of people here would be interested to see how much better you are than a professional designer. Be careful before you post and make sure to copyright your ideas because you don’t want one of those terrible professional Nike designers stealing your awesomely original ideas. Also, again, feel free to start your own sneaker company and compete with Nike. Really, I’m sure you can make billions of dollars but your just bidding your time making negative post after negative post here in a thread for a shoe you seemingly don't like…

1719870874463.gif

If I was in charge I wouldn’t have a problem admitting to it because I really like the idea and application. Again, feel free to share the ideas, sketches and products you’ve designed with this thread. I’m sure a lot of people here would be interested to see how much better you are than a professional designer. Be careful before you post and make sure to copyright your ideas because you don’t want one of those terrible professional Nike designers stealing your awesomely original ideas. Also, again, feel free to start your own sneaker company and compete with Nike. Really, I’m sure you can make billions of dollars but your just bidding your time making negative post after negative post here in a thread for a shoe you seemingly don't like…

1719870874463.gif

I’d wanna be on the design team personally :lol: not specific to the 39 but I’d love to work on a shoe one day

Back
Top Bottom