Air Jordan 39 (XXXIX) (July 23, 2024 Release date)

Out the box, these are very very comfortable! Definitely impressed. I don’t foresee any break-in time needed for hoops (which is what I’ll be using them for).

For those that care about the box, it’s “weighter” than it looks and the interior tissue paper is cool (faint squares with 23 on them).

I’d say in terms of sizing I’d recommend whatever your Jordan 38 size was.

Pricing…it expensive especially considering most hoops sneakers are sitting (some exceptions of course) at the higher price points. Don’t know if they’ll limit production or if these will be plentiful but hoping they get discounted. That’s not because they’re “not premium or worth it” I personally just don’t like spending that sticker on kicks I’ll be hooping in. Will if I have to (if they start drying up…) but not my first preference because I do like them.
IMG_6928.jpeg
IMG_6924.jpeg
IMG_6923.jpeg
IMG_6922.jpeg
IMG_6917.jpeg
IMG_6916.jpeg

JS”
How does the cushion feel compared to the double stack of the 36’s? Or compared to the 38’s, which were comfortable. It was just the X-plate issue that killed it for me.

When does that blackout pair release? Only colorway I’m interested in as I never trust clear translucent outsoles. Like you stated, will wait on discount. $200 for a hooping shoe in this climate never mind any is beyond wild.

Last edited:
Out the box, these are very very comfortable! Definitely impressed. I don’t foresee any break-in time needed for hoops (which is what I’ll be using them for).

For those that care about the box, it’s “weighter” than it looks and the interior tissue paper is cool (faint squares with 23 on them).

I’d say in terms of sizing I’d recommend whatever your Jordan 38 size was.

Pricing…it expensive especially considering most hoops sneakers are sitting (some exceptions of course) at the higher price points. Don’t know if they’ll limit production or if these will be plentiful but hoping they get discounted. That’s not because they’re “not premium or worth it” I personally just don’t like spending that sticker on kicks I’ll be hooping in. Will if I have to (if they start drying up…) but not my first preference because I do like them.
IMG_6928.jpeg
IMG_6924.jpeg
IMG_6923.jpeg
IMG_6922.jpeg
IMG_6917.jpeg
IMG_6916.jpeg

JS”
Nice. The Lumiere looks like it has suede so thats nice

It's lighter than it looks and it's a very very comfortable feeling, the look of the show often makes it look heavy, but it's a lightweight, almost as light as the Tatum 1,2, and 3 of which I also have already also, the Tatum 3 in box below

Attachments

• IMG_20240621_113931853.jpg
    IMG_20240621_113931853.jpg
    493 KB · Views: 138
Back
Top Bottom