Air Jordan 3Lab5 "Metallic" - Releasing Fall 2014?

Cocaine is a helluva drug....
please don't disrespect me. im trying to help out. i don't do drugs fam.. your choice if you dont want to believe. i got my pair now im satisfied..

btw they accepted the free shipping coupon IPEB47PC which is usually excluded on jordan releases online.

Last edited:
The sites look to be working now on my end. I just added one that I won't get but they are working with zero wait to check out so go now.

what shoes today released besides the labs & futures to make footlocker/finishline/eastbay explode ?

Last edited:
Good Luck with that. More than likely they did a raffle and if not there will be a cam pout line that started early this morning.

Thanks, yes they did raffles, and ones that weren't claimed could b picked up at noon. Didn't have my size, but not salty quality is suspect and would rather spend money on a better produced shoe imo, have the infrared 3Labs5s and am ok with those.

Congrats to those who were able to get.

is that all that came out today ?
they still have plenty of stocks. the sites just have issues some couldnt get them.. got it from 2 cust service agents, one allowed me to get them thru phone (i guess the reason is i told them that i kept on adding the shoes to the cart but it wont let me , site issues) ..

Last edited:
Besides the laces and the inner lining, are the metallic 3lab5s lower quality than the previous ones? (Overall sneaker)

Just cuz they don't resell high doesn't mean they won't sell out… Hype isn't always loud!

sometimes it's a silent Creeper… that OOS when it leaves..lol

Just cuz they don't resell high doesn't mean they won't sell out… Hype isn't always loud!

sometimes it's a silent Creeper… that OOS when it leaves..lol

We got hype difference's. when people are buying of eBay left and right. Dudes trying to trade shoes plus cash and ebt, lines for days at smaller boutiques, babies cryin... That's what i call hype. Lol

Last edited:
please don't disrespect me. im trying to help out. i don't do drugs fam.. your choice if you dont want to believe. i got my pair now im satisfied..

View media item 1099049

btw they accepted the free shipping coupon IPEB47PC which is usually excluded on jordan releases online.
10.5 bro? A little too big for your 8.5 size. Lol need to buy 10 socks to make it fit...

Back
Top Bottom