Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

yall think i can return 1 of my pairs of DS cement 4s to FTL without receipt in exchange for a pair of these?
laugh.gif
really dont wanna drop bread outta pocket for these.
Just resell them and get more money...
ehh im not really a reseller like that, thus i dont have any custys i can hit up and see if they want. plus i dont have time to go list em and wait for somebody to bite, then wait for payment etc.

anyone here want em for $260 + ship invoiced or $250 + ship gifted? size 11 DS. just tried on. if not im gonna go to my local FTL after work and see if they will let me return those and get a pair of these.

is there a chance they may deny me the exchange? cause after all, i did get these on RD which was FEB of last year(more than a year ago) and I tossed the receipt......

atdizzle atdizzle You'll get the lowest selling price that they have it in store for, might be worth selling them for retail at the very least so you're not out on $.

@ATDizzle You'll get the lowest selling price that they have it in store for, might be worth selling them for retail at the very least so you're not out on $.
that would be $220 i assume? cause as far as i know, cement 4s sold out and never went on sale below retail. i just wanna exchange those for motorsports. i have like 3 pair, so why not just swap a pair for these so i dont gotta come outta pocket. i honestly dont need 3 pairs haha. i should have extra money left over cause cements retail at 220 and these 190.

atdizzle atdizzle Yeah, I'd assume 220 too but just in case it shows up in their system as a lower price which is possible. Hope it's still at retail for you.

good looking out bruh
Yeah bro, you can ask if you can exchange with no receipt. The best they'll do is scan the shoe and tell you its lowest selling price. Which *should* be $220 cuz yeah they sold out. I know there was a restock as well, don't remember if FTL had one but was probably quick sell out as well. If it scans less than $220 it's just a judgement call on your part if you want to take that loss. I agree sometimes the whole procedure of listing etc is a pain. But again, it's your call if you want to take a small loss if $220 is a fail.

So what does everyone think of the quality on the Motor Sport 4s?  Have heard a lot of mixed reviews.

So how many of you are going for those "Alternate Motorsports" come June?

It's like Nike said we know what you want with the fire red, but here is blue instead.

Mine are same quality as 2016 WC4s
I would agree. Funny because Nightwing Tweeted that upon quick glance he thought the materials were "hot garbage" but the CW was awesome. Watched his video review of them then he even stated he was wrong when he compared to his WC4's.

Back
Top Bottom