Air Jordan 4 - 6 -7 Summer 2012

Copping the Fire Red 4s, WC 4, and maybe Olympic VIs if the colors are right. I am just hoping the sole isn't blue and they keep it clear icy.

my face =
happy.gif

...the only thing im prolly gonna be copping this year is this Olympic pack just cuz im not feeling the quality on any of the shoe last year...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

thank god theres no spike lee head on the white red iv this time around

Was that logo really that bad?
30t6p3b.gif

I know you NT'ers like things to remain as OG as possible, but when will you guys understand, they will alter little things to keep the sneaker fresh when they release.

I am happy that change minor details because its an easy signifier as to whether someone has a retro or an OG.

Just like the "NIKE AIR" on the heel of the sneakers, to "Jumpman AIR"

I may get a lot of hate for this post, but its just me.

I was born in '89, so I was never able to get the OGs, so I have to settle for retros?

Yes I know that quality may be bad, but we have to make due with what JB gives us, cause we all still gonna buy the sneakers anyways.

Originally Posted by sneaker god

money is to tight

My son sneaker god putting in that work to get to 300 posts
laugh.gif

triple and quadruple posting everywhere. Just ask FutureDHughes to ghost write for you. You'll get to 300 in a week.

Definitely the olympic 6's...iffy about the red iv's only because the bred iv's are coming out and perhaps the bred xi's. too much heat

Back
Top Bottom