AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Cats be trippin lmao

word, that's right

as time goes on, people wear their sneakers less & put them them up on da pedestal more, including myself

but the extreme is weird yo
like a hard-wired auto pilot response

generally i think i can speak for a lot of the older people who saw the whole first generation & how it affected us
that's the cypher

Yeah the manager told me the same thing.
I hope they can fix that so we can cop at midnight, instead of waiting till 8am.
If not, its cool, I don't work till 11:15a that day anyways.
:lol:

We're getting 96 pairs also, employees get 10% of stock.
Seems like everyone at my job should be getting their size.

Heard at my store it's a 12 Mid-Night Release.
Not like it matters, our pairs will be locked away in the office.
Hands off to the public.
Employee discount too! :smokin

Also, everyone get's I believe 10-15 pairs to sell under their employee number.
That commission though.... It's going to be :pimp:
Also, if you can sell the slides + matching tee or track suit = winning!

Only release unsure of employees might find difficulty is the "BRed" 11's, and Thunder 4's.
Seeing how they both might be raffles.
I need those Cool Grey 9's, hope I can make it happen!

Cincinnati, but we are the least popular mall around here for sure. And we hardly get anything. And we seriously got 2 of each size like we usually do,but thats not to say we wont be getting more soon.

Damn, man that sucks...
We probably get 2 in each size for kids, or more.
If y'all sell out on RD, then y'all money for next year.
Retro's that sell on RD is what JB wants, hype them up with every customer.
I've showed damn near everyone, all Retro's.
OG colorways or not, as long as it got's that Jumpman people will buy them.

Over here in my area they wont say how many they getting. FTA and FTL R Doing
raffles, and Champs is doing a first come serve basis.

will these be online at midnight like always? 12 EST?

hoping I can cop 2 pairs on RD..
if you do some work, you shouldn't have a hard time getting 2 pairs. These look to be more plentiful than last years black cement iii's for a Black Friday release.

you think so? last year my HoH had so many BC3's even after the huge *** line of campers was gone they still had full size runs :lol:

always? they havent been released at midnight since the summer.

all online releases are 8am EST

word? my last pair of jordans was the 2011 concords im out of it :lol:

Last edited:
Damn, man that sucks...
We probably get 2 in each size for kids, or more.
If y'all sell out on RD, then y'all money for next year.
Retro's that sell on RD is what JB wants, hype them up with every customer.
I've showed damn near everyone, all Retro's.
OG colorways or not, as long as it got's that Jumpman people will buy them.
Yep I've been trying my best to spread the word. A couple managers don't like displaying the shoes in the case or even bringing out of the back to show customers that ask :rolleyes which the only people who know that we got the shoes are the few people who ask us the days before the release. And yea I like the commission off them like you stated nothing is better than starting your day with over a grand of sales right off the bat, I just hope I work that morning. Or come in and scoop my pair up for that $119 later that day :smokin

Please...... You see what that stuff (salt) does to cars and roads? Why would you put your expensive shoes through that?
Maybe they don't give a F about the shoe being expensive or what not? Maybe they don't place some weird value on the shoe? Maybe they have another one sitting in the closet? Maybe they have the money to go buy another whenever they feel like it?

Although the supply may be less than the demand, we just got them in at my footlocker and there are PLENTY of pairs. Shape is still bad though, I will not be copping

My local mall usually gets one FSR at Footlocker and one FSr at Finish line for GR Jordan retros. I just checked in with both stores one has three FSRs and the other has two. There will be more than double what is usually available for a Jordan release at this mall .anyone who puts in any kind of effort should be able to get a pair of these it looks like they'll be everywhere.

Just read this as well, there will be plenty to go around

i would say yes, anyone whos honest and owns a pair or multiple pairs of early release shoes can tell you this. Ive never received any with the size stickers and dont think any of the newer ones have them either.
I'm not sure about this. I bought two pairs from sol3society.com and both pairs came with the size stickers. Now, I'm not sure if these fit into the "early release" batch or not, but I received them back in October.

Back
Top Bottom