AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

^ I agree, if they use the same nubuck as the 11' Met. V, I'm passing.

dont know why everyone is hating on the Met. V and the nubuck they used.. its so buttery and smooth and it actually looks darker black in person and you cant see any ashyness or anything that a lot of you complain about. smh some people just can't accept change. Also, the creasing is a lot less noticeable on the nubuck than I've seen on durabuck shoes.. not hatin, just sayin.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

dont know why everyone is hating on the Met. V and the nubuck they used.. its so buttery and smooth and it actually looks darker black in person and you cant see any ashyness or anything that a lot of you complain about. smh some people just can't accept change. Also, the creasing is a lot less noticeable on the nubuck than I've seen on durabuck shoes.. not hatin, just sayin.
nerd.gif
this qft if they use the same material im down 100 percent

cdp uppers get so dirty and look ashy after a couple wears and my 07 mets looked black for the first week then ashy
embarassed.gif

id like to see an upper that can keep the black look longer then just a few wears

Originally Posted by airedweezy

nerd.gif

cdp uppers get so dirty and look ashy after a couple wears and my 07 mets looked black for the first week then ashy
embarassed.gif

id like to see an upper that can keep the black look longer then just a few wears
My Met. V's are still not ashy and show no signs of slowin down and I've worn them a good 10-13 times.
pimp.gif
Like I said, don't understand the hate on it.
ohwell.gif

I cracked open my box of Metallic v's to see exactly #%! you folks are crying about and sure enough just like I thought NOTHING!!!! There wasn't any ash or signs of ash which only leads me to believe y'all seriously must don't take care of your !%+%!!!!

Ash? wth? LOL
will be getting these. I passed on the BC3s because I got fed up with the 3s.
But these? Not many people like these AND I like em so it's so perfect. I just
might be able to cop on RD without hassle.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

if the bordeaux 7s had durabuck....I still have faith that these will have it too

Well considering the black metallic V's, varsity/infrared red VI's and the flu games, I have no faith.

Some of you dudes are exactly what you seem like online. Always complaining. Downplaying, saying you won't buy, Yada yada.. Shut up.

Don't buy the shoes then. No one will miss you. Take your own advice when it comes to discussions.

Coming from one of the most annoying members on NT, this is hilarious.

Do you think you were missed while you were on vacation?

nerd.gif

embarassed.gif

My Met. V's are still not ashy and show no signs of slowin down and I've worn them a good 10-13 times.
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

no hate.it just changes the look if the shoe so much. I got the black/red 6s because 2000s arent wearable for the most part. when I heard the metallic 5s were dropping I was exited until I saw pics. I decided I would cop the 2006 pair. same with these. these are a favorite of mine but I dont want them with that material

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

no hate.it just changes the look if the shoe so much. I got the black/red 6s because 2000s arent wearable for the most part. when I heard the metallic 5s were dropping I was exited until I saw pics. I decided I would cop the 2006 pair. same with these. these are a favorite of mine but I dont want them with that material

Yup.
I'm glad I kept my 06 Metallic V's in great condition because it made last year's an easy pass.  I got lucky and copped a pair of the Black/Red 6's below retail which beats playing like $500 for a pair that I can't wear.

I really hope JB does these justice.  Other than this year's confirmed releases, these and the Black/Red XIII's with 3M are pretty much all I need from them.  Anything else I want I can either do without or I'll just take my chances hunting down a mid 2000's pair.

No hate on the new material they are putting on the shoes , I just don't like it...I wont spend my money on it... Definatly not mad if other people do...

Well considering the black metallic V's, varsity/infrared red VI's and the flu games, I have no faith.

Some of you dudes are exactly what you seem like online. Always complaining. Downplaying, saying you won't buy, Yada yada.. Shut up.

Don't buy the shoes then. No one will miss you. Take your own advice when it comes to discussions.

Coming from one of the most annoying members on NT, this is hilarious.

Do you think you were missed while you were on vacation?

Not everyone is as emotional as you online. lol You're equally as annoying as the rest of the people you follow that say they wont buy if this or that but come release date you're either bragging on how easy your cop was or you're complaining that it was too hard to get your pair. You know damn well you're going to buy the shoe no matter what. Just a bunch of b*^%^*#.

Wow! Black/cement iii's last year, black/cement iv's this year. Black/cement v's next ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by duplessis5o4

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Guess that rules out the BRed XIIIs on Black Friday.

frown.gif

keep hope alive next year they have no choice unless they gonna go with the Bred Vs
They'll probably release the grape V's in 2013 on black friday 

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

if the bordeaux 7s had durabuck....I still have faith that these will have it too

yup there is no way jordan brand will mess this release up. no way. 

Honestly, if these will be released with theHilarous shiny glossy midsolepaintjobAnd the nubuck/suede i will skip themLike i skipped the metallic Vs and theBlack cement IIIs.The look is just too different.Will buy one of the other 3 colorways then.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Ash? wth? LOL
will be getting these. I passed on the BC3s because I got fed up with the 3s.
But these? Not many people like these AND I like em so it's so perfect. I just
might be able to cop on RD without hassle.

wait, not many people like these?? whut the whut?!
are we talking about the same shoe here?

i honestly have no faith that JB will get these right
my cdps will be here thursday, there not the best by a long shot but m sure theyll be better than whats releasing
hopefully im wrong

Not everyone is as emotional as you online. lol You're equally as annoying as the rest of the people you follow that say they wont buy if this or that but come release date you're either bragging on how easy your cop was or you're complaining that it was too hard to get your pair. You know damn well you're going to buy the shoe no matter what. Just a bunch of b*^%^*#.

Sorry Ms Cleo, but you're batting .000 in your analysis of me. Not even mendoza level. You've never seen me do ANY of the above in my nearly ten years, because if I really want a pair, I can pay for a pair. It's called having grown man money b.

But you being a reseller who hypes up every release in an effort to make $50, is your M.O. Were you able to sell those X's for $300 b
laugh.gif

How much are you going to sell the white cements for $400? They're limited too, right? Only 500 released worldwide, and you'll happen to have them linked in your sig. I understand you trying to get that on ebay, but it shows your character when you link it, as if you're proud of it. That's pretty sad.

I bet you were steaming at that NDC restock
roll.gif

Sorry Ms Cleo, but you're batting .000 in your analysis of me. Not even mendoza level. You've never seen me do ANY of the above in my nearly ten years, because if I really want a pair, I can pay for a pair. It's called having grown man money b.

But you being a reseller who hypes up every release in an effort to make $50, is your M.O. Were you able to sell those X's for $300 b
laugh.gif

How much are you going to sell the white cements for $400? They're limited too, right? Only 500 released worldwide, and you'll happen to have them linked in your sig. I understand you trying to get that on ebay, but it shows your character when you link it, as if you're proud of it. That's pretty sad.

I bet you were steaming at that NDC restock
roll.gif

I know you very well. Better than you think and you can blow smoke up people's @## all you want. lol

Keep having an interest in me, it lets me know that even the haters are watching my moves. Thank you.
smile.gif

Along with the cop of white and black cements last year.... I will be doing the same this year, probably doubling up! Nothing but fire!

Back
Top Bottom