AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

very useful info
nthat.gif

gl on the bred xi fam!
As to you too my man. I might ask for your assistance if possible. I'll pm ya again later down the road if I don't get my alternate game plan set up. I know we kinda talked about it before.

That's wussup glad to see NTers helping out...you rarely get that these days usually people will just be smart alicky about and say nah do your own homework or just straight up say dont ask me. I would put dude on blast but i forget his name.
Half size up as always for these people that went TTS might be upset...

Exactly.

They not trying to here me tho, and all I'm trying to do is help people. They'll get TTS and then be mad that the shoes don't fit or they're creasing extremely bad.

For everyone that argued with me, it's gonna be hilarious when they show up again with pics talking about bad quality hahaha

For anyone in the Bay Area, I let my 9.5 go at NTSF since I was able to score one online. Good luck!

QFT. Don't give resellers a dime, even though they can't mark these up much due to sheer volume produced. Just Let these restock at retail, and be prepared.

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I guess I'll wait for restocks and see if they go down in price.

For anyone in the Bay Area, I let my 9.5 go at NTSF since I was able to score one online. Good luck!

damn i need that 9.5,

ntsf didnt tweet the hashtag yet for the rsvp

anyone compare their early release pair from sol3?

Last edited:
Again, props to JB for making more than enough pairs....and to stick it to the resellers this time. Those resellers that make this their life....

My local finish line had them this morning. Wish I knew. I would have gotten them there. They do however still have the girls jordan 4's that dropped today.

I'm in LA and these were not difficult. I put little work getting them (ticket raffle). Minimal effort should have landed a pair.
Got mine through NTLA, but I went 0/3 on raffle tickets. I think I still would've been able to get a pair if I just went out to a random mall shoe store. There are a lot more pairs out there than a normal GR.

Yes, copped 9.5, thanks Chi City for showing me love on this holiday vacation ; they still have a lot sizes at some mom & pops in Madison , it's the hood but they cool peeps

Picked up the 4's today (First JB pickup since the 11/12 package) I would have passed on them but I was able to get a guarantee ticked. Shoes look good and I think the quality is good. I am normally a size 9 but do not like the fit of the IV’s on my feet. I might have to size down. I like my shoes snug and have way to much space in them. It sucks because with all the pairs spoken for at my local spot, I have no choice but to sell them and try to get a lower size.

Picked up the 4's today (First JB pickup since the 11/12 package) I would have passed on them but I was able to get a guarantee ticked. Shoes look good and I think the quality is good. I am normally a size 9 but do not like the fit of the IV’s on my feet. I might have to size down. I like my shoes snug and have way to much space in them. It sucks because with all the pairs spoken for at my local spot, I have no choice but to sell them and try to get a lower size.

be careful with saying you might have to size down. Birdman might crucify you.

best option to still cop if were still on the lookout? My mall was utter chaos, everyone everyone, back of the line ending up at the front, bs. :smh:

Ordered a sz. 9 off NDC thinking they'd be half a size too big. From what I'm reading looks like I'll need a 9.5. Anyone having luck trading on craigslist?

Picked up during lunch, like everyone else:
I stayed TTS and it fits very nice...
2ze01np.jpg

Back
Top Bottom