AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Just wanna say hello as I am new to this forum... Was able to get em from NDC and tried for a second on eastbay but gave up early... 

its crazy how everyone is so interested in how hyped these was instead of being glad they wasn't hard to cop, some people
mean.gif
Realest post I've seen all day.

Whole lot to catch up on my thread, I gave up pages ago.
laugh.gif

It's almost as if people wanted a hassle to cop these.  I slept in after locking down my pair and my homeboy's pair yet still landed a double online.  That's how it's supposed to be.  Who cares what resellers are/aren't doing?  The sneaker blogs have brainwashed the hell out of dudes these days.  Enjoy the shoes, isn't that what this is all about after all?

Cool Grey IX's will wrap up 2012 Jordan releases for me.  Will give the DB IX's an attempt, but won't stress it if I miss out.  Back to Nike I go.

Actually won the RSVP thing at Nike DC. Went to go pick up my 11.5 today and apparently their stock got miscounted or something. 
mad.gif

Went up to a 12 but they're a little to big for comfort. Desperately scouring all the local Facebook groups right now for a size change. smhhhhhhh

Just received my shipping confirmation from Footlocker. Of all places I expected to pick up a pair, Footlocker was the the last of them. Strange how things work out sometimes..

the shoes bro they feel so good, they look so beautiful(arrived home and took em out and tried em) man I'm def going to get this punk *** footlocker worker fired

ohhh weee IMA GET HIM FIRED!

If i don't get an answer from footlocker before wednesday I'ma come back there on wednesday, ask to speak to their ******g manager and tell him what the **** happened, if nothing happens then i'll hit up nike.

Ima get him fired Man I swear to gawddddddddddddddd 

FOR THEM SHOES!

THEY TOO BEAUTIFUL oh boy ima get you fired and i hope your braids get tight to the point you get hair cancer!
I cant tell if your serious bc your post are written ridiculously... You got your pair at the end of the day. Why bother wasting time getting someone fired?

Yes what he did was wrong but getting him fired wont changed the fact that you didnt get the shoes there

I wish more releases were this easy! It took my 1 minute to check out from my iphone. No problems.

Have to say, I loved being able to stroll in at 8am and pick up my pair from the ticket on Sunday.  Last Jordan I wanted, and it was a breeze.

Good luck to those of you going after the XI.  May you all get your pair.

I had a pair on lock and decided to go for another. Grabbed a pair from WG last night but was able to scoop one from FNL (never fails for me). Cancelled the WG pair. Dudes I have no luck with eastbay or NDC, thought I had it slayed on the 4G LTE??

Well that was fast. Received my shipping confirmation along with the tracking. More than likely that the shipping label was printed and the shoes are all boxed up but they won't be in UPS possession until Monday

[COLOR=#red]Thank goodness for small country towns. I live in Houston but am visiting Arkansas and Louisiana to see my lady's family. We went to the mall and I decided to see what new kicks are out, and it just so happens that today was the release of the 4's. Mind you I don't even buy kicks anymore...but the manager told me the 4's released today and there was a pair of 11.5's left. I immediately remembered when these were released in 1990, they were part of the whole "Nike of the 90's" marketing campaign. So I copped a pair out of pure nostalgia. These released 22 years ago for crying out loud. A link to the past. So even though I'm not even into kicks anymore I had to get these. What a pleasant surprise!!![/COLOR]

I was able to cop a pair from finishline in a 10.5... From what I've seen of others, this is a beautiful shoe!

Just got my ups tracking from footaction .....VICTORY!!!! Word to Johnny drama :smokin glad to see most people that wanted them were able to cop

[COLOR=#red]Thank goodness for small country towns. I live in Houston but am visiting Arkansas and Louisiana to see my lady's family. We went to the mall and I decided to see what new kicks are out, and it just so happens that today was the release of the 4's. Mind you I don't even buy kicks anymore...but the manager told me the 4's released today and there was a pair of 11.5's left. I immediately remembered when these were released in 1990, they were part of the whole "Nike of the 90's" marketing campaign. So I copped a pair out of pure nostalgia. These released 22 years ago for crying out loud. A link to the past. So even though I'm not even into kicks anymore I had to get these. What a pleasant surprise!!![/COLOR]

awesome, good for you!

I hate that some people's orders ain't go through online but I gotta say this queue system that Eastbay has going on is MUCH better than the "let everybody get on and add to cart at the same time and crash the site" method. Was able to get one pair from Eastbay and one from FTL.com. Got my shipment emails earlier today so I'm good. Good week for sneaker pickups :smokin

- Preciate it.

It's my Holiday to work...so I woke up at 5 today went to work, my shift ended at 230 called Buena Park FTL since I won the raffle asked if they still had my pair...I don't know why but I had a feeling I might get jabbed :x they said yeah so I took my time driving from LA to OC still in my scrubs...I had a feeling parking was gonna be crazy and it was lol...finally got to park went in front of the store saw all the people so I took my time on my phone and checked in on YELP and FB :rofl: ...place was packed with people just standing by for who knows what LOL (most likely ready to flock the leftovers after 6pm deadline) :lol: My new connect remembered my face and helped me out with ease got me in and out within 5 mins no hassle...even had a good lil conversation with him (don't want to put him on blast) but bro thanks for the hook up you know i'll be back :lol:... Funny thing was people were staring at us while we were doing the transaction for the shoes...felt as if all eyes were on us since it was 4pm and people knew why I was there when they saw the box magically appear from the back :smh: ... all in all I got outta there as fast as I could bag in hand :rofl: didn't want to lose those.... :smokin

Foot Locker by my house only received 2 size 13's. Won the raffle and picked them up this afternoon. Look so good on feet.

Back
Top Bottom