AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

WIll the Birdman know? He is the knower of all that is sizing? Birdman, where are you?

1187695_o.gif

Waiting for someone to "confirm" they had to size up .5

Flawless

For all the people that order from SH. how do you not get the fraud message thing when putting in your card.. i know some people said let your bank know but do you have to let your bank know every single time ? just curious so in the future i know what i have to do.. i tried a couple times with them in the past never got threw

Last edited:
wow, good looking out on those concords, no luck here tho.

hopp everyone that wanted a pair of the ivs got a pair.

Wow, did someone seriously ask what do you do with the jumpman hang tag? Lemme guess, you just found out recently that these shoes were named after a basketball player?

im always surprised when people say that people were not into jordans heavy two years ago.

i guess growing up in the nj/nyc area, the sneaker culture was always high.

im going to assume that people who make this claim are from middle america or the south
I'm from LA and Jordan's are way more mainstream since 2 years ago
it was big culture before but it wasn't as mainstream like it is today
Back then it was only a hand full of dudes that wore Jordan's to school nowadays you'll see triple as much :lol:
Dudes will have some of the latest Jordan's in some fruity color way thinking they doing it :smh:

Last edited:
Any paint cracking yet who wore them already?
nerd.gif

I'll bust these out on casual friday at my work.
nthat.gif

damn, I keep missing out on these. I just missed it on SH too. My timing has been off the past few days. Hopefully one of the major online retail sites has some sort of restock. :smh:

I just keep collecting the tags...and when the next iv drops out I attach all of the other tags to it. So I'll be rocking this pair with all 6 hang tags from 2012 hanging from it.

My package from SH just arrived. I might do a quick, no edit you tube video comparing it to the cavs instead of pix.

My eastbay shipment info hasn't updated their status. Still reading waiting for ups to pick up the shipment...hoping they don't go FNL on me

Back
Top Bottom