AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

No doubt man, glad the pair got there so quick especially after the funny business with the tracking estimate.
laugh.gif
repped yo

Had my shoes sent to a US address where they got refused... So mad right now. Looks like the bred IVs for me...

While waiting in line for the concert in LA this past Saturday, I bet my friend that Nas would be rocking BCIV's onstage.

sho nuff:

As much as I was rockin to Street Dreams, I kept lookin at his damn sneakers.  

Eastbay pair arrived today. UPS delivering in freakin GOLF CARTS! My wife BBMs and is like, "UPS just came but it was a different guy and he was in a golf cart. I was suspicious so I didn't answer the door. He left a package for you and the golf cart was full of boxes." Get home, inspect my shoes and the right heel paint job is pretty bad. Making a call tomorrow to find a 12; if successful these are going back to Eastbay.
That's crazy because around my apartment complex UPS started to deliver in a golf cart also. I live in San Jose, CA. Coincidence?

Waiting a little bit longer until I take them out for a wear. What irks me is that my friend who bought these at FNL and got them last Friday posted on Instagram saying the shoes were horrible quality, just like the rest of Jordan brand. Just gonna sell them after one wear he said. :smh:
I don't know, I actually like these IVs a lot.

Waiting a little bit longer until I take them out for a wear. What irks me is that my friend who bought these at FNL and got them last Friday posted on Instagram saying the shoes were horrible quality, just like the rest of Jordan brand. Just gonna sell them after one wear he said.
mean.gif

I don't know, I actually like these IVs a lot.
I dunno man....it's almost a knee-jerk reaction nowadays to say any JB release is bad quality; while much of that criticism is well-warranted (WC IV pleather), some of the releases have been pretty nice, including the BCIV's.  The Cavs IVs - regardless of what ppl think of the colorway - was on-point quality wise too.

If this weren't my grail, I'd be willing to help out with that 11.5 up there, but a rare double up was so necessary.

Thanks for the props fellas, but if anything, Freeze helped me out after FNL played games with an order I cancelled, lol.

IF anyone know where I  get a size 10.5 or 11 willing to pay retail plus shipping. UPS let my pair stolen and Eastbay was no help they both suck.

Finishline killed my order... Tried eBay again, let's see if this guy sends them or tries telling me he sold them to someone else like the last seller.

Whatever happened to the old days where you could walk into the mall and pick up pair of IV's after the V's dropped? I remember being 11, getting the white cements in a kids size and then getting the black reds in a mens size half a year + later.

At least you got a pair or two bro. You didn't have your order cancelled like I did. Grass is always greener on the other side.

But I feel you on the bad QC though. Unfortunately, that's China for ya.

Last edited:
Finishline killed my order... Tried eBay again, let's see if this guy sends them or tries telling me he sold them to someone else like the last seller.

Whatever happened to the old days where you could walk into the mall and pick up pair of IV's after the V's dropped? I remember being 11, getting the white cements in a kids size and then getting the black reds in a mens size half a year + later.

+

At least you got a pair or two bro. You didn't have your order cancelled like I did. Grass is always greener on the other side.

But I feel you on the bad QC though. Unfortunately, that's China for ya.

I am not one who'd nitpick and complain, but I waited all year for this release and these are my grails. It just sucks that I got a bad pair. Oh well....

Sorry to hear bout your order. I hope you still get a pair. 

I wasn't able to grab a pair on release date or any of the restocks guess I gotta get a pair for slight over retail. *sighs*

got my pair from ndc on friday. never really got to show pics until now. i decided to show what the cdp version vs 2012 version look like on foot for comparison. cdp pair on left foot, 2012 version on right foot. other than the obvious high tongue on the 2012's and short laces, these are an improvement in the right direction, but come on jb, you should of used durabuck.
now i just need some lighning's to complete my iv collection

Finally got an 8.5!
Thank you kip2mylou for the hookup!
Anyways, took them out for around a 3 hours wear... paint already creased on midsole... quality is low on the smaller sizes it seems.

Back
Top Bottom