AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

UPS status says delivered and left on porch, but I had relatives decorating the house and porch during the time they were supposedly "delivered".:smh:

Look like the driver took it and knows your pattern... How old does your drive look? Has he been your driver for awhile?

Look like the driver took it and knows your pattern... How old does your drive look? Has he been your driver for awhile?

I'm assuming the driver took it too. I rarely get packages from UPS. The last package I got from UPS was the GMP package and they guy looked like late 30s 40's. They usually deliver around 6pm tho. They "dropped" this package off around 4pm. I hope we can get this guys name. NO WAY it was left on the porch while 2 people were putting up christmas decorations on the porch!

If anyone in the LA/Pasadena area is still looking, then you should hit up the Footaction in Pasadena. I went in today to chop it up with the staff about the XIs and he mentioned that they're ordering restocks for the IVs.

If anyone in the LA/Pasadena area is still looking, then you should hit up the Footaction in Pasadena. I went in today to chop it up with the staff about the XIs and he mentioned that they're ordering restocks for the IVs.
Yeah just called them, they won't take phone orders but if you go to them they can order them and ship them to your house. Good looking man. Repped.

Last edited:
any size? or just what they have stock?
They don't have any in stock, the dude said you have to go over there and order them and they'll ship em to you they could have all sizes available.

Call them. 626-356-4918

Also he said shipping will take 5-7 days, but since it's the holidays it could take a bit longer.

Last edited:
Of course, theyre like City Gear or any other fashion clothing store, but its only in a few area more midwest, south, & east coast...every release I've copped this year has either been these guys, city gear, or finishline
Thanks again man, have you received an email yet?

Of course, theyre like City Gear or any other fashion clothing store, but its only in a few area more midwest, south, & east coast...every release I've copped this year has either been these guys, city gear, or finishline
Thanks again man, have you received an email yet?
I haven't tried, but I'm good on Bred IVs...when I was out of town for the Holidays I called up every DTLR in Chicago & one still had a FSR...trust me this is prob the best place to get your shoes if you can't cop online or at FT, FNL..BUT I will say it best to go instore to purchase b/c dudes will buy em up quik.

I haven't tried, but I'm good on Bred IVs...when I was out of town for the Holidays I called up every DTLR in Chicago & one still had a FSR...trust me this is prob the best place to get your shoes if you can't cop online or at FT, FNL..BUT I will say it best to go instore to purchase b/c dudes will buy em up quik.
This and now city gear will be my 2nd and 3rd option after NDC for the Bred XI's then.

Hopefully can get another pair of Bred IV's. Wish there was a DTLR in LA 
tired.gif

Does usps automatically attempt 2nd deliveries ? My bred 4's supposedly came yesterday in the morning , missed the delivery , they said they left a notice , did not see a notice on the door , or do they put the notice in the mailbox? I need my shoes!!!!

Does usps automatically attempt 2nd deliveries ? My bred 4's supposedly came yesterday in the morning , missed the delivery , they said they left a notice , did not see a notice on the door , or do they put the notice in the mailbox? I need my shoes!!!!
Please private message me with your customer/order number and I can look into it for you.

EastbayRep - Mai

The USPS in my neighborhood only attempts the first delivery. They leave you a notice with the barcode so you can take it to the post office and pick up your package. You would have to initiate the 2nd delivery attempt on their website.

I'm pretty sure you can go to the post office with your tracking number and some form of ID with your address on it to pick up your package. It's usually available for pickup the next business day.

The USPS in my neighborhood only attempts the first delivery. They leave you a notice with the barcode so you can take it to the post office and pick up your package. You would have to initiate the 2nd delivery attempt on their website.

I'm pretty sure you can go to the post office with your tracking number and some form of ID with your address on it to pick up your package. It's usually available for pickup the next business day.
What if my address on my ID doesn't match the shipping address?

Is it possible for a package to not show up at the facility in one business day, I went to my local post office , and the item wasn't there , they said check back monday :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom