AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

All y'all talking that slick ish don't know nothing. I ain't new to the game been doing it since some of y'all were swimming in your daddy's nut$.

I know about bad JB quality, trust me (don't make me pull out my concord pic), but the stitching couldn't be fixed. Glue stains and sometimes paint can be fixed.

The pics didn't do it justice it was worse in person. After 5 years of wear that stitching will be a big problem, trust.

Think before you post, because my collection will put some of y'all in a coma.

hey guys, 

I'm doing a GIVEAWAY.. I'm pretty much giving a free pair of bred iv's to the winner. It's probably the easiest giveaway on the internet, basically you only need to hit one button. When the vid is uploaded I'll share it on here. Make sure to check it out, you guys have helped me a lot on this forum and I would love to see one of you win it.

Cheers!

hey guys, 

I'm doing a GIVEAWAY.. I'm pretty much giving a free pair of bred iv's to the winner. It's probably the easiest giveaway on the internet, basically you only need to hit one button. When the vid is uploaded I'll share it on here. Make sure to check it out, you guys have helped me a lot on this forum and I would love to see one of you win it.

Cheers!
Well keep doing your thing man, hope your channel keeps growing.

Here it is guys, the vid explains it all. After a ROUGH time trying to get them I ended up with 3 pairs (one for free). Since it's the holiday season I figured I'd give a pair away. Check out the vid for a chance to win!!

By the way, they're a size 8.5.. Meaning they won't be everyone's size, but it's still a free pair that you can do whatever you want with

To put a new insole in, do you guys just rip off the old insole with all the stitches and glue? I'm thinking about purchasing the spenco but there's a lot of glue on my insole.

To put a new insole in, do you guys just rip off the old insole with all the stitches and glue? I'm thinking about purchasing the spenco but there's a lot of glue on my insole.

u actually gotta snip off the string. it'd nbd, doesn't affect comfort

i just ripped it out slowly, didnt do anything about the extra thread. Dont hesitate man, the spenco insoles are comfortable as hell. Just ordered 5 more pairs on ebay.

Any other place to get these insoles besides ebay? I checked my local target, cvs and walgreens and nothin man.

Back
Top Bottom