AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Cavs are way better material-wise

:x
thats frustrating to hear.
Not bad enough that we've got to suffer through poor JB quality, but that they would potentially manage to put out a hugely important release like Black/Red IV's with worse quality than random retro+ colorway from a few months earlier?! Crazy

as terrible as that nickname is, I dont find it nearly as offensive as people calling anything black/red "bred", especially if it is a model that came out prior to the XI's, like this classic black/red IV or the Black 3M V
ALL the nicknames for shoes these days are terrible. I wouldnt be caught dead saying "Breds" or "raptors"

Soooo, nubuck is similar to the black metallic v's of last year. Gonna have to pass as much as I don't want to. Maybe I might change my mind but I really doubt it. I know it's a minor issue to some with the change from durabuck to nubuck, but it's a deal breaker for me. Gonna get a lot of sleep on black Friday, thanks jb.

sick.gif

Not bad enough that we've got to suffer through poor JB quality, but that they would potentially manage to put out a hugely important release like Black/Red IV's with worse quality than random retro+ colorway from a few months earlier?! Crazy
Good point. They should hold the more important releases to a higher standard. 

:x

Good point. They should hold the more important releases to a higher standard. 

Why... it's still going to sell out.

Only way they start caring about quality if they see sales dropping, but it won't happen because they've already established themselves and I don't think Jordan Brand will ever fall off honestly.

Well footwear wise I specifically talking about.

I got the same size as White Cements, and they are fine, maybe a little tighter. Construction is just ok - no glue stains, nubuck is alright, mesh seems easy to wrinkle (especially near the toebox) - typical Jordan Retro release - reminds me of the Jordan V Metallic from last year

i didn't like the Jordan V metallic from last year :lol:

what website did you order from???

Soooo, nubuck is similar to the black metallic v's of last year. Gonna have to pass as much as I don't want to. Maybe I might change my mind but I really doubt it. I know it's a minor issue to some with the change from durabuck to nubuck, but it's a deal breaker for me. Gonna get a lot of sleep on black Friday, thanks jb.

I hated the nubuck the metallic v's had last yr and passed because of that. Don't know why they would do that to the iv's.

STOP.

You dudes that try so hard to avoid that nickname are getting extremely annoying.

Yeah whatever. I can understand "breds" as short for black/red. Makes sence. But raptors? Come on man. What is that? Jordans have NOTHING to do with anything raptor related what so ever. So in return, I say to you and everyone else who uses the term "raptors" to STOP.

Yeah whatever. I can understand "breds" as short for black/red. Makes sence. But raptors? Come on man. What is that? Jordans have NOTHING to do with anything raptor related what so ever. So in return, I say to you and everyone else who uses the term "raptors" to STOP.

Furthermore, when the OG VII's first released, the Toronto Raptors weren't even thought of, let alone in existence...

oh i'm sorry man did I offend you because I called them raptors, which is common because of the red and purple. But since obviously I'm wrong, what do you wish I call them?

STOP.

You dudes that try so hard to avoid that nickname are getting extremely annoying.

lol. There is nothing hard to avoid. Its harder for you guys to just say Black/Red VII's.

Last edited:
I remember when they used to be the Black/Red VII's or "Playoff" VII's.

Nicknames used to be great, because they were based off the colorway of the shoe, but "Raptors" should never be an option. :x

Nonetheless, back to the shoes at hand.

I think calling the blk/red VII's "raptors" is less "offensive" than calling the white/red XIV's "Candy Canes" :x

But nicknames are nicknames whether we like them or not.

haha you guys are ridiculous that your panties get in a bunch when people call the shoe raptors. You should probably stop worrying about shoe nicknames and get a life. Who cares what the nickname of the shoe is, does it really matter that much to you? They're just shoes. But i'll let this go and let the thread focus on the black cement 4s...wait is that the right nickname?

haha you guys are ridiculous that your panties get in a bunch when people call the shoe raptors. You should probably stop worrying about shoe nicknames and get a life. Who cares what the nickname of the shoe is, does it really matter that much to you? They're just shoes. But i'll let this go and let the thread focus on the black cement 4s...wait is that the right nickname?
You typed 100 words based around a smiley and you're telling someone else to get a life?  It must matter to you.

They're charcoals, the fact that you're supposed to be a "sneakerhead" and don't know that is embarrassing.  You should have just left your account inactive after the board change, you know and provide nothing.

You typed 100 words based around a smiley and you're telling someone else to get a life?  It must matter to you.

They're charcoals, the fact that you're supposed to be a "sneakerhead" and don't know that is embarrassing.  You should have just left your account inactive after the board change, you know and provide nothing.
Sneakerhead means alot of things these days... in the end, the name doesnt really matter. Unless you buy shoes because the name sounds cool.

mannn if i dont get these ima be disappointed. i really am tryna bypass goin to the mall to get these

Back
Top Bottom