AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

The more pics I see of these the more I will make sure I have my pair. I missed out on the Cement 3s on Black Friday and I won't miss out on these. '12 pair will compliment the 99 pair nicely

The more pics I see of these the more I will make sure I have my pair. I missed out on the Cement 3s on Black Friday and I won't miss out on these. '12 pair will compliment the 99 pair nicely
So did I. But I found a guy who will sell me their pair for $200 :pimp:

I'm not sure if it's because people are too busy debating nicknames for another shoe or what, but it seems like the pictures, videos, and general info have slowed down to a halt over the last few weeks.

I stand corrected on the colorway name of these 4's, but ya'll should keep that VII colorway discussion on a VII topic.

The GMP release madness is over and I can now focus on my next pickup which will be these. Skipping all upcoming releases until Black Friday.

I'm right there with you hops :nthat: :nerd:

btw shoe nicknames are for lames :x

Last edited:
I'm not sure if it's because people are too busy debating nicknames for another shoe or what, but it seems like the pictures, videos, and general info have slowed down to a halt over the last few weeks.

TRUE!!

Let's get back to this shoe......

^^ I never understood why people block out the sizes on the labels/tags.

We all know this a size 10 based on the UK sizing.

Anyways, pictures look great.

But deceiving at the same time.

:rolleyes

Still plan on copping though.

^^ I never understood why people block out the sizes on the labels/tags.
We all know this a size 10 based on the UK sizing.
Anyways, pictures look great.
But deceiving at the same time.
:rolleyes
Still plan on copping though.

They block it out because of the lazy factor, they take general pictures if they are selling multiple sizes, so they won't take a pic of every single size they have, even though you can still see the UK sizing :lol:

Those pics yet might be deceiving, I saw more natural pictures....

Last edited:
a review of the shoe. ill pass. good look tho. I don't know how to embed videos

Last edited:
Stocking up on lint rollers and running these babies into the ground.  I'll never understand why JB can put Durabuck on the VII's and not these, but I can live with Cavs IV material.  As long as these are nothing like that god awful Varsity Red VI material I'll be content.

a review of the shoe. ill pass. good look tho. I don't know how to embed videos

Yes I can tell quality by pics with at least an 85% accuracy, don't know what he is on. They look good, but not great. It would be a double cop if they just used Durabuck. So instad I will move the money for my second cop off to the Charcoals

I got my pair today. I talked a lot of crap months ago when I assumed they would nubuck. And then once it was confirmed, I talked even more crap.

But something still made buy a pair.

All in all, these are not a sin on the same level as the 2010 black 6's. The nubuck is pretty nice and you ALMOST can't tell they're nubuck.

So all in all, you take what you get.

CDP's have durabuck, but crappy paint.
2012's have nubuck and durable paint.

^ I dunno, I've worn my white cement 4's at least 20 times and all you can see are stress marks on the midsole. I'm 6'1 and 250lbs (maybe a little heavier :/ )

Very impressed

^ I dunno, I've worn my white cement 4's at least 20 times and all you can see are stress marks on the midsole. I'm 6'1 and 250lbs (maybe a little heavier :/ )
Very impressed
I wore it a little over 20 times and you can see the stress marks for sure but there is a scratch where you can see the white under the paint. Invisible unless you are looking from up close, but still, it is a matter of principality.

Back
Top Bottom