AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

no prob, but we need more tahiry sneaker reviews
laugh.gif
cant ever win with you guys. We do Tahiry and all people want to see is her not the shoe. We focus on the shoe and now we gotta bring tahiry back.
laugh.gif

Thanks for the feedback though
here's a tip good homie, make sure you showcase her AND da shoes...angles my friend...angles
wink.gif

Damn, $340. I guess if you're ok with spending that type of dough to secure a pair this early, more power to you. Just hope you don't get shafted with a B-grade pair or fake one.

If I'm spending that much, best believe I'm getting two pairs and a shirt or something lol.

I will cop these but that suade is killing me. i wish they used the same as they did on the raptors. 

I decided to not cop these because of the material they are using....Good luck guys!

:lol: Implying I would risk camping out in L.A. for sneakers
No thank you
See you in line for the Air Jordan 1 Royal though

Im with Gambino, no shoe is worth camping for anymore in L.A. lol... camped twice since I moved here and ultimately decided if I cant cop online then its nothing for me. Its just too much to go through and they refuse to change the way the handle releases

I hate the paint cracking. The '99 retros were the siete holmes!!

There's a guy on CL/Stockton that is selling the IV's for $325 each. That's a grip for shoes that cost $99 back in the day.

Passing on everything until these drop, preparing to have to pay re sale and not have to go thru the drama? What y'all think these will be going for after release day?

Back
Top Bottom