AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Can't judge popularity post concords. I can say X's are more popular than III's, because the line I stood in in February for the Chicago's was two times as long as the one I stood in for the white cements. Then you had a retro plus colorway the royals sell out, while the stealths and flips were in stores a few weeks.

But everyone knows that 1-10, the II and X were the least popular.

The III's and the V's have always been more popular than the IV's. 
this is WILD false...

da IV's were da very FIRST pair of jordans that got da super variant treatment in terms of bootleggers really trying to duplicate a authentic pair..back in da EZboard days especially da IV's were HIGHLY sought after.

da III's were slept on MANY times before they caught fire...remember III's going for 19.99 in 1994...meanwhile da Retro 99 IV's single handedly ignited da retro era we're in right now.

V's in 2000 were slept on too..it wasn't till da VI infrareds that cats were starting to get open, and even then, da latest and greatest non retro jordans still held more priority (XVI's sold out faster then da V's & VI retros)
Yup, exactly what he said! QFT
These are mos def #1 on my list! Not for this year but of ALL-TIME!

someone needs to make a petition asking them to use durabuck on these. ill grab 2 if they use durabuck. if they use suede like the 5s or 6s recently them I'm passing

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

someone needs to make a petition asking them to use durabuck on these. ill grab 2 if they use durabuck. if they use suede like the 5s or 6s recently them I'm passing

THIS.
Use that bastad suede on them and it's a no no.

Use the nubuck cut that was used on Oreo VI's.  
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

THIS.

nerd.gif

Awwwww man. We can only hope, because if they do it with the same suede on the Cavs, I'm going to be pissed.

I'm starting to think I should cop these because the quality on my CDP's are so crappy
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I'm starting to think I should cop these because the quality on my CDP's are so crappy
30t6p3b.gif

This. It's so bad I'm afraid to wear them with all the paint peeling.

if the cement release was hectic , don't want even think how this release will take place

30t6p3b.gif
For real, and ninjas been charging rape prices for them since '08. I've been looking for CDP 4s for a reasonable price for the last few years, but I'm glad I never found them cause I have a chance to get hopefully better quality version.

30t6p3b.gif

This. It's so bad I'm afraid to wear them with all the paint peeling.
that's what people said about the cdp 3
then look what was released in 2011...a shiny pleather version of lesser quality

i assuming they will have the same material as these

the material looks on point & keeps me hopeful if the black cements do drop they wont have the ashy larry

THIS.

nerd.gif
Oreo VI quality = borderline goat

have no clue why they were on sale for the longesttt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i assuming they will have the same material as these

the material looks on point & keeps me hopeful if the black cements do drop they wont have the ashy larry

Very dope. I hope JB increases production amounts, no need to limit anything imo.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

THIS.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

still have a 2nd pair of oreo vi ds... i got for 100 shipped
pimp.gif
.... my first pair could be decent if i cleaned them up

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

just went past my niketown, 8-10 people with tents up allrdy!!!! said it was for the black friday black-cement release!
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
 prob for the Galaxy Foams.  

nope everyone said for these, they said they will not miss them1
happy.gif
 they said the new norm for camping is 10 months MINIMUM!!!
eek.gif

THIS.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
yep, tumbled leather and durabuck, couldn't get any better
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

THIS.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
yep, tumbled leather and durabuck, couldn't get any better
pimp.gif

o rly :wow:wl:

Back
Top Bottom