AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

2-3 pair then retired the past 2 years have gave me a lot to make me satisfied with the collection. Will let the hypebeasts run the show

YEAH I'm in for this iv release...This is the only pair I was looking for the iv release(s).

Hope these will be made with better quality than the CDP's. My CDP pair chipped and wore out fast it wasn't even funny. Still got a DS pair but afraid to wear em. In any case, probably will pick these up and hope for the best

Must cop and cop more than one pair. Hopefully they are better than CDP quality. Either way I love these shoes.

these won't be that easy to obtain (at least for me ) , people are planning to camp at my local spot in order to reserve them
tired.gif

The Black cement 4's will be on deck for me on Black Friday, and more than likely this will be a NDC cop for me because I know I'm not trying to be up there at the crack of dawn standing in line again like I did for the black cement 3's on Black Friday.

Originally Posted by Resist

these>>>>>>>>>>every 4
These >>>>> EVERY J!

They better not put suede on these.  My favorite Jordan of all time.

A few wearable pairs of these will put me right on schedule to call it quits next year and stick with NSW.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by Resist

these>>>>>>>>>>every 4
These >>>>> EVERY J!

They better not put suede on these.  My favorite Jordan of all time.

A few wearable pairs of these will put me right on schedule to call it quits next year and stick with NSW.
Yup! You speak the truth

These are my grails too, but I seriously hope the paint is better than the countdown packs. I copped 3 of the packs and felt like I had gotten burned. But this time I'll be getting two pair... GRAILS!

hopefully better quality than the mars. either way i need these. hopefully i can pull a repeat of 2011 holiday season with 2 pairs each of black friday and xmas eve releases

Cooooooooooooool

so another piss poor shaped IV with super hype and low quality ??? and no nike air ?

im gucci

i owned the 1999's thats all i need.

Back
Top Bottom