AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

help, money is looking tight so i might miss this release and have to cop a couple weeks after if i can't find them for 185 or lower should i just get the 11s as trade bait?

Just got my pair. Shape is fine, quality is fine.. I dunno what you're all trippin' about.
2m50xmp.jpg
They look gorgeous there. One thing people fail to realize is how the shoes look when they are laced loosely, and not tightly like from the factory.

Man, black friday can't come soon enough.  Luckily I'm not in the market for any electronics or anything and can dedicate for this.

I was tired from the all-nighter I pulled and wasnt thinking straight. My ******g bad
help, money is looking tight so i might miss this release and have to cop a couple weeks after if i can't find them for 185 or lower should i just get the 11s as trade bait?
I would get the 11s as trade bait since the IVs will cost much more than the XIs in the aftermarket. If you get the XIs at least you are only paying 25 more.

I am trying to grab multiple pairs IVs. Hopefully my guy at finishline is working in the morning. 1 pair for me at least and I will line up and try online. Both shoes are going to be good trade bait. People will be thirsthin for these.

But I might just grab a thunder IV instead of a third pair of fire reds. IDK which would be better trade bait.

Last edited:
Again. Stiff leather vs soft leather is a preference that quality control has nothing to do with. There are different types of leather out there. Whether the shoes came precreased or not, how the shoe holds up to you wearing it, how long until the leather starts discoloring, etc is what quality deals with.

Hell durabuck vs nubuck is technically not a control issue either, Its a choice of materials. We just tend to prefer durabuck for obvious reasons. However on my SBs i prefer suede, for obvious reasons

Suede on SB's are so :pimp:

I'm not paying for anything early. I'd rather wait till release date, and grab a pair from a reseller. You can usually find good deals on Ebay right after because the market is so saturated. And if you buy after release date, you know they are the real deal with the quality and everything. I've just never been too keen on buying early. Now pre-ordering on the other hand, I've done. Nothing wrong with guaranteeing your pair for a little more than retail. 

I'm not paying for anything early. I'd rather wait till release date, and grab a pair from a reseller. You can usually find good deals on Ebay right after because the market is so saturated. And if you buy after release date, you know they are the real deal with the quality and everything. I've just never been too keen on buying early. Now pre-ordering on the other hand, I've done. Nothing wrong with guaranteeing your pair for a little more than retail. 

Amen. I'd rather not deal with camp outs and online failed attempts at Eastbay, Nike store, FNL, etc. Paying retail is my motto, but getting a pair on RD is just impossible nowadays. And Black Friday crowds.............no thanks.

Back
Top Bottom