AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I sure like to get these but I'm unable to get these and the Bred 11's. My money's kind of tight lol. So I would have to get these at some point over retail.

Can't wait for RD :smokin Hope they look better in person because the shape looks weird in some pics

Does anyone have a site where pre order is cheaper than 245 dollars shipped? That is lowest price i have seen from legit sites.

posting to keep up with the info.. trying to catch these early for a good price

$250 seems to be around the best early prices available so far. Dont really see that coming down as we get closer

side note: maybe you'll find some crazy steal of a deal since you used your luck 7's post on that comment

Last edited:
^ haaa i didn't even notice that ..  but yeah i was hoping for some where around the 200 range plus shipping 

Why do people want to cop early? Just try to get them for retail on RD and if you can't, then you might find them at a good price from a reseller.

Why do people want to cop early? Just try to get them for retail on RD and if you can't, then you might find them at a good price from a reseller.

Because blk/cements are many people's grail, and the can't wait, and few just don't wanna deal with the hassle on RD.

Because blk/cements are many people's grail, and the can't wait, and few just don't wanna deal with the hassle on RD.
Exactly!

My reason is because i really don't wanna deal with the RD nonsense 

Last edited:

Pretty much what others have already said.
For me, Black/Cement IV is my absolute grail, but camping on RD is a no go for me. I will also be trying to cop online for a 2nd pair, but since thats such a crap shoot, I cant risk losing out altogether. So I secure one pair early, even at a steep mark-up price

It's not about wearing them early to show off or anything. If I thought I could for sure get them on RD at retail then I would.
But I have no faith in that

Last edited:
^ Exactly. I personally don't want a double box in my collection. Sounds stupid, but I just don't like it. 

Back
Top Bottom