AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Damn! I wouldnt mind copping these or the XI breds next month but i promised myself i am completely done buying and being disappointed every time I see the quality and craftsmanship of these retros. I'm trying to stick with Nike and New balance these days, hopefully i can keep it up!

Hopefully the midsole doesn't crack with only 3 wears like the BC3's.
mean.gif

Every time I hear someone ask about the sizing on a shoe, either they just started buying Jordans or their foot grows every release.

I've been the same size since 9th grade, don't know why it would change now.

I concur fam. All my shoes are a 12.

:rolleyes

far from the truth

in all nikes and every other brand possible an 11 fits me like a glove. but with Jordans every shoe except for the XI's are way too big. i have to buy a 10.5 in most Jordans...

We got our stock in at my FNL today :smokin now I have to patiently wait a couple more weeks

Got pretty much 2 pairs each size except sz 13 which we got 3... which is weird. The quality looks ok, suede on some had some tiny marks. Of course some tongues came crooked due to different strap lengths on inside. And not sure on the production dates, but I can check tomorrow when I work and let you all know.

whenever it comes with any Jordan release, I always stick with my true size and I haven't had any problems yet.

Got pretty much 2 pairs each size except sz 13 which we got 3... which is weird. The quality looks ok, suede on some had some tiny marks. Of course some tongues came crooked due to different strap lengths on inside. And not sure on the production dates, but I can check tomorrow when I work and let you all know.

Where is your mall located? I cannot believe any mall in a city setting would only be getting 2 pairs of each... would they?

Where is your mall located? I cannot believe any mall in a city setting would only be getting 2 pairs of each... would they?
Cincinnati, but we are the least popular mall around here for sure. And we hardly get anything. And we seriously got 2 of each size like we usually do,but thats not to say we wont be getting more soon.

yeah.. i think these run small, ive tried on the fire red 4's sz 11.5 and it was to tight
my true size is 11.5 but i had to get a 12 in these

Cincinnati, but we are the least popular mall around here for sure. And we hardly get anything. And we seriously got 2 of each size like we usually do,but thats not to say we wont be getting more soon.
Which mall in Cincy do you work at ?

Finally got tracking info from Sol3 Society...after 2 weeks of waiting and delays.

Now I just play the waiting game....>D

Just placed an order with Sol3society.  Hope this doesn't take forever.

Apparently its coming direct from China (sketchy) at least according to my tracking info.
Obviously the shoes themselves originate in factories in China, but for some reason I thought Sol3society was gonna have them in hand before they shipped.
Fingers crossed

Apparently its coming direct from China (sketchy) at least according to my tracking info.
Obviously the shoes themselves originate in factories in China, but for some reason I thought Sol3society was gonna have them in hand before they shipped.
Fingers crossed

sounds like another air randy if you ask me

how about you dudes stop buying from early release sellers? SMH if you wanna spend over retail at least wait a week or two before release and buy them from somewhere legit or some euro sellers :smh:

Back
Top Bottom