AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

maybe.................................they said for the tickets if you don't pick up the shoes between 8am and 6pm you forfeit your opportunity.

One week left, then the madness really begins: While we all love the BC4, the parents and grandparents will be on the hype train to bred XI town... If you don't secure your 4s, just wait til right around bred XI time, and someone will be willing to make you a good deal on the 4. I saw a lot of that last year with the bc3 around concord time.

Wouldn't have been able to get a raffle ticket today and wont be at a computer Friday morning so I ordered a pair last week. In love with the materials used on these. Look and feel great on feet. Amazing shoe overall. 

Good luck to everyone doing the raffles.

Does anybody know if they are doing any raffles in Houston for the Black/Red IV's??
Just hit up the mall and said they're going to be doing this ticket system and they don't expect too much problems because only few people have come asking about the whole ticket change.
yeah HOH here in Dallas are having a raffle for the 11's tomorrow

and im like damn nobody has even called them for info about yt yet and your going to raffle them already smh 

just too much stress
eek.gif

Do you know if they are doing the same thing at the Houston HOH, or is it just a Dallas thing?? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I haven't had these since the OG's. If I take an 11 in the 2012 Jordan 9 retros, wud it be the same for these? Don't know if these new 4 retros fit big. If so, I'd have to go down to a 10.5. Can anyone who has these already shed some light? Thanks.
They have been running half size big, but people are saying these are more true to size than the previous releases. So I'm going to get my true size this time around. 

I haven't had these since the OG's. If I take an 11 in the 2012 Jordan 9 retros, wud it be the same for these? Don't know if these new 4 retros fit big. If so, I'd have to go down to a 10.5. Can anyone who has these already shed some light? Thanks.
I picked up a size 11 in my Kilroy 9s and they fit me perfect. I also got an 11 in my 4s and although it may be a tiny bit larger then the 9's, its practically the same fit. If you like the way that size fits in the recent 9's got with it in the 4s. 

From Footaction:
Tickets will be given out on Sunday, November 18th and Monday, November 19th for the Nike Air Foamposite One “Polarized Pink” and Jordan Retro IV “Bred.” Limit one ticket per customer per shoe while supplies last. You must have a valid photo ID to receive a ticket. If your ticket number is drawn you will be notified by phone on Tuesday, November 20th. If your ticket number is drawn you must be at the store between 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. local time on Wednesday, November 21st for the Nike Air Foamposite One “Polarized Pink” and between 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. local time on Friday, November 23rd for the Jordan.
Well that's Foot Action.  I'm talking about Foot Locker where I'm at it has says nothing about "ticker number is drawn", so for you, sucks that it's a raffle.

Well that's Foot Action.  I'm talking about Foot Locker where I'm at it has says nothing about "ticker number is drawn", so for you, sucks that it's a raffle.
The FTL and FA's that are doing tickets for guaranteed sizes (non-sweepstakes) have campers already.

It's ******ed to even make it go this route. You gotta camp on BF, you gotta camp for a ticket..why not just make it all raffles for a level playing field.

I'm getting my nephew a pair come hell or high water.

The FTL and FA's that are doing tickets for guaranteed sizes (non-sweepstakes) have campers already.

It's ******ed to even make it go this route. You gotta camp on BF, you gotta camp for a ticket..why not just make it all raffles for a level playing field.

I'm getting my nephew a pair come hell or high water.
@ BudgetBaller, you in the so cal area? I just stopped by my local HOH (South Coast Plaza) and they are doing raffles...not guarantee sizes. Same with another Footlocker in Santa Ana and Brea. I guess my area doesn't have the guarantee size option.

@ BudgetBaller, you in the so cal area? I just stopped by my local HOH (South Coast Plaza) and they are doing raffles...not guarantee sizes. Same with another Footlocker in Santa Ana and Brea. I guess my area doesn't have the guarantee size option.
Yessir. Theres one FTL thats doing guaranteed tickets and they had a line since 6 in the morning.

Dumb manager wont say how many pairs he has so I can stop by at 6 after the line dies down and try and get a size for my nephew.

He's not buying three. It's a raffle. I picked up five tickets at one mall and they doing raffle so it's not guaranteed I'll be getting a pair. Some stores are doing guaranteed pair with ticket.

They have been running half size big, but people are saying these are more true to size than the previous releases. So I'm going to get my true size this time around. 

These actually run true to size, I thought they would run big but they fit fine. So I'm happy with my pair. First pair of IV's since the CG IVs from '04.

I just came back from the Killeen Mall and found out that Footlocker, Footaction and Jimmy Jazz is doing first come first serve for this shoe at 6am. Thats the news I wanted to hear I prefer camping instead of raffles. Finish Line told me to register through the Winner Circle website. Soon as the sun sets on Thanksgiving Night im going to camp out.

Was hoping to cop a pair for me, my daughter , and my girl. I work 8 pm to 8 am Thanksgiving so I know my chances of copping are slim since I get off the morning of black Friday

Back
Top Bottom