AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

so are champs giving out tickets on monday also? is yes are they gurantee tickets or raffle tickets? is there anyway I can get a ticket from footlocker on monday?

^^^somehow champs is doing both...u shud b able to get raffle tickets monday as well

so are champs giving out tickets on monday also? is yes are they gurantee tickets or raffle tickets? is there anyway I can get a ticket from footlocker on monday?

you need to find out which system your champs will use. it could be the guarantee ticket method, which all happened today, or the one where you come to get a ticket for their raffle, which will be held on Tuesday. I believe they will do that up until 5p on Monday 11/19.

Good luck

That sucks to see that people have to deal with raffles now... locked up a pair today...the only thing bad about my FL is that you could only choose the IVs or the Foams, but i never wanted the foams to begin with. Just felt bad for those who wanted both

These drop the 23rd right?

Im hearing a lot of mixed things so i just dont know what to believe now :rofl:

^^everyone will be ready for this system when the XI's come out. won't nearly be as easy, unfortunately. surprised at how many people didnt know about this today. reminds me when twitter rsvp first came out. Fisrt two times were extremely easy, than they became damn near impossible.

everyone will be ready for the XI

THIS.

PEOPLE WILL BE READY FOR THE BRED 11'S. THIS ONE WAS A FREEBIE.

ALL THIS IS DOING IS CHANGING IT FROM A CAMPOUT FOR THE SHOES INTO A CAMPOUT FOR THE TICKETS.

^^everyone will be ready for this system when the XI's come out. won't nearly be as easy, unfortunately. surprised at how many people didnt know about this today. reminds me when twitter rsvp first came out. Fisrt two times were extremely easy, than they became damn near impossible.

everyone will be ready for the XI

THIS.

PEOPLE WILL BE READY FOR THE BRED 11'S. THIS ONE WAS A FREEBIE.

ALL THIS IS DOING IS CHANGING IT FROM A CAMPOUT FOR THE SHOES INTO A CAMPOUT FOR THE TICKETS.

pretty much, people slept on the tickets for these but you know damn well everyone will be out in full force for the XI's. If you thought any different than your not very smart.

Talked to a HOH employee and he said they are working on making the raffle for the Black/Red 11s an online raffle. This is still in the preliminary stages, so it might change later on, but for now, the online raffle is the plan.

Got myself a size 10 and 10.5 ticket for myself. Amen for waiting in line patiently and checking my emails!

just came home from my scavenger hunt locked down 6 tickets 2 of the places said it was for raffles but the other 4 said guaranteed locked pair :rolleyes now i'm confused but nevertheless I GOT MINE!!! :rofl:

SOOO late on this ticket thing. Sucks that I had to work all evening today. Gonna try my luck tomorrow.

Just came home from CAMPIN OUT at FOOT LOCKER....... They only had ONE FREAKIN PAIR EACH and only gave out 10 guarantee tickets!!!!  Luckily I was first in line, I got there about 3 hours before they were handing the tickets out at said time....  They had ZERO Size 12's so I copped the one and only pair of 11.5's. I feel sorry for all the dudes waiting behind, because the 3 people after me were getting Sizes 11, 10.5 and 10..... And they only had 1 pair of each when I saw that list I had to initial..... So everyone else were stuck waiting hours in line and only able to get to pick from Sizes 9 and below!!

Last edited:
^^

if they're doing this ticket/raffle thing so ppl dont camp on/before release day

but they're giving out tickets that guarantee a pair

doesnt that mean ppl will still show up and camp out to get those tickets?

For those that have done Twitter RSVP via 21Mercer page. I kept getting an error like this:

"Your message could not be sent to @21Mercer because they do not follow you"

I thought we didn't have to worry about that being an issue, what gives?

^^

if they're doing this ticket/raffle thing so ppl dont camp on/before release day

but they're giving out tickets that guarantee a pair

doesnt that mean ppl will still show up and camp out to get those tickets?
The Foot Locker I got my ticket at made me show them ID and sign a paper initialing my size, and gave me a ticket with my Size number written on it and said to come back anytime between 8am - 6pm on Black Friday to purchase my size.  They only had 1 pair of each size.  So people camped out to get this ticket that reserved your size.  So instead of people camping out on Black Friday they did this so people camped out to get the ticket today and could come any time to buy it on Black Friday.

Some places are doing raffles, but my local FL were giving away guarantee tickets.

Last edited:
everytime a new Jordan releases it hurts a little more inside thinking about fighting the HS kids to get a damn pair of shoes. almost not even worth it

Back
Top Bottom