AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

^^^ I'm doing cerritos, stonewood, and westminister for the homies and buena park for mine :smokin got 3 raffles and 1 guarantee so that's 4 people not in line on Black Friday lol :D next drop fam we got this lol :lol:

:smh: I don't know of any raffles or RSVPs in Houston. From what I've heard it's first come first serve basis at most if not all stores. The idea of having to win raffles to get a GR you want is utterly absurd. And it's a sign of bad things to come.

^^^ I'm doing cerritos, stonewood, and westminister for the homies and buena park for mine
smokin.gif
got 3 raffles and 1 guarantee so that's 4 people not in line on Black Friday lol
happy.gif
next drop fam we got this lol
laugh.gif
Damn man you did very well. Your boys are lucky. You're gonna be in my hood. I stay down the road from stonewood... Have a good Thanksgiving dude and be safe with all those BF shoppers at the malls. We on to the next!

parking is going to suck this friday. got a ticket from ftl and fta at my local mall and plan on hitting it up around 9am.

How is that even possible. TLs dont update by the second
Twitter notifications & text. Have "#    , your name, and size" prewritten on your CPU or phone open in the DM message window.

As soon as you even see it come in, hurry up & type the hashtag & press send. That quick.
I did all of this except the txt thing bc that has always delayed for me. The twitter system is trash

^^^ I'm doing cerritos, stonewood, and westminister for the homies and buena park for mine :smokin got 3 raffles and 1 guarantee so that's 4 people not in line on Black Friday lol :D next drop fam we got this lol :lol:
Damn man you did very well. Your boys are lucky. You're gonna be in my hood. I stay down the road from stonewood... Have a good Thanksgiving dude and be safe with all those BF shoppers at the malls. We on to the next!

lol stonewood was crazy though... a group of high school kids were following me in each store i went to, to get my raffle tixs they were "let's follow him" after the first store because i asked if limit was 1 per FL account or store :x technology with sites crashing these days lol i feel soo old :lol: things will never be the same as it was 10-15 yrs ago when i would go after class and those J's would just be waiting for me on the display window ready to take home in and out no hassle...those were the days :smh: ... anyways parking is going to be crazy...oh well can't complain since I don't need to rush for these :smokin ...HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you FAM and the rest of NT don't get buck wild out there on BF peeps :nthat:

yeah parking is gonna be hell for those who need to drive to the store. as for me i can walk to my store

I feel you brother! I got confirmed for a size 14 at NTSM too. Got the unexpected call on the way home from work. First victory since the AJKO's. Might go for a second, but right now I'm gonna sit back with some King Taco and watch the Lakers game. Jobs done 

Congrats! Nice way to celebrate. You got King Taco and The Lake Show, I got work. :lol:

All good though cuz the DM made it better. Now where to park on BF.

No luck at RSVP or at any of the raffles :rolleyes I'm a have to test my luck online I was really looking forward to wearing my pair Friday .

This RSVP twitter **** is for the birds. I don't even tweet.

I've grown used to just setting aside $200 and If I can get em for around that price shipped I'm not complaining.

Hopefully the euro sites hold me down like they did for the Olympic VI/VII

Man... After going through this thread, I've come to realize that Footlocker really did this release perfectly.

Those tickets were so convenient. I couldn't see myself scrambling around for RSVP's online and whatnot.

But I hope all of you guys get your pairs. From what I was told (which I'm probably late on this) I can come at anytime during friday from 8am to 6pm and pick up my pairs and have no hassle or worry about them being sold.

I HOPE the XI's have this type of release...

well damn, HOH gave me a call earlier and said i got picked. thought i was out of luck because they said tuesday, whew

Last edited:
my local footlocker told me they had 13 pairs, worker was mad chill, but that only means they got 1 or 2 of each size. How hard do you think ndc is going to be to cop?

This RSVP twitter **** is for the birds. I don't even tweet.
I've grown used to just setting aside $200 and If I can get em for around that price shipped I'm not complaining.
Hopefully the euro sites hold me down like they did for the Olympic VI/VII

This sounds brilliant. Don't spend two minutes of effort doing the RSVP thing, just take your chances and hope you can find something on a Euro site for $200 or less. Astoundingly intelligent advice for the masses. Do you have a newsletter I can subscribe to?

Man... After going through this thread, I've come to realize that Footlocker really did this release perfectly.
Those tickets were so convenient. I couldn't see myself scrambling around for RSVP's online and whatnot.
But I hope all of you guys get your pairs. From what I was told (which I'm probably late on this) I can come at anytime during friday from 8am to 6pm and pick up my pairs and have no hassle or worry about them being sold.
I HOPE the XI's have this type of release...
I've heard that there will be way more Bred IV's than Bred XI's though..

NT Fam, made the drive from STL to Chi City safely, cops are full force on 55 & 294. Hope this city is good to me this Friday. I called a few DTLR spots that are having first come, first serve at 10am, hopefully an easy cop
AirThompson.

smokin.gif

My freaking laptop died out on me, and now I have to replace the hard drive.

mean.gif
So did mine, just got it fixed today, thought I was gonna have to call DELL to send me a new recovery disc

Back
Top Bottom