AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

All these UK sites are crashing...its crazy.

I can imagine tomorrow's US release......

JB does it again.....

probably a lot of people will miss out tomorrow due to work so they are copping tonight..

People really need to stop putting these EU sites up on twitter
It's gonna happen man. I've come to the conclusion recently. What was someone's, became mine and now mine became everyones.

Just make sure you have other tricks/resources up your sleeve. 

Concords were easy to get? concords werent easy online, you got lucky. as did i.
i hate when people call the biggest release of the year "easy" SMH

What's Richard's? Post a link please
Male Genitalia's Sporting Goods

sneakersnstuff.com has them for $189
soleheaven.com has them for $208

hope this help some of you guys
I cant get through on sh and sns is sold of anything even remotely close to my size but thanks for the info for next time. Never heard of sns

I've never seen international sites crash like this before
It's a sign of bad things to come for the us release tomorrow.

All these UK sites are crashing...its crazy.
I can imagine tomorrow's US release......
JB does it again.....
:smh:

you've been here since 2002 how are you surpised?
:rofl:

I'm at my parents house for thankforgiving...

saw these up on SoulHaven...  tried my cards and neither of them worked.

Asked my mom for her card to pay for it and while cooking - she said, "Ok".

I don't plan on paying her back.

Am i a bad son?

Ehhh, what the hell. Mommabear don't need my money, she's ballin AND she's milfy lookin'.

Umph.

To anyone who grabbed from SH and used the VATREFUND code, I noticed that my sagepay was the correct $, but on their order details page on SH they say it cost 144ish gbp. Thats a huge difference! I shot an email to to dale (owner whom I've delt with before) and double checked that my orders went through and also that my Vat code was indeed applied.
its always like that....what your card was charged was what the ultimate price was. You're good

they released a lot of hours ago on ndc europe and they still sit...chill...theres gonna be plenty to go around...even for the us hunger.

I'm at my parents house for thankforgiving...

saw these up on SoulHaven...  tried my cards and neither of them worked.

Asked my mom for her card to pay for it and while cooking - she said, "Ok".

I don't plan on paying her back.

Am i a bad son?

Ehhh, what the hell. Mommabear don't need my money, she's ballin AND she's milfy lookin'.

Umph.

:rofl:

Wow, this was painful. Got a pair from UI and NatterJacks - both of them charge VAT, does anyone know how we can get that back?

they released a lot of hours ago on ndc europe and they still sit...chill...theres gonna be plenty to go around...even for the us hunger.

Seen that. They still got a FSR. I doubt they'll sit in the US though. Nothing ever does.

SH must have tons of pairs, the olympic 6's and other recent J's sold out within a few minutes.
Olympic 6s sat for hours what are you talking about
laugh.gif
Yeah i was thinking the same. I couldve caught my size in the oly 6's a week later on SH.

I'm about to go hit my local shop and line up. Giving out tickets between 11-12 tonight, and apparently they've got over 100 pairs like they did with the Raptors 7s. Fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom