AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Meh, bought a tv instead. Probably cop from the bay sometime next year, not pressed for jays like that anymore. Classic shoe though.

2nd pair successfully ordered off FNL :nthat:
-$20 off too 8)

How?
6a013488303721970c015432391354970c-800wi

Last edited:
Was too easy. Got a pair from HS and from NDC this morning. One of them is going to one of my buddies serving out in the Middle East right now. Least of what I can do for him. If you guys were keeping track of things, NDC had a restock of Galaxy Rookies too!

Anyone know if eastbay made some changes to how you can order with them?
I remember when i tried to get the cements 4's the website crashed when the timer hit 00:00 and when i got back on(like 3 mins after) all the shoes were sold out, and i read that people were able to cop them so fast through phone calls?
Pardon my ignorance, but is eastbay getting these?
How soon after they release does Eastbay allow phone orders? Two hours? More?
[/quote]
First time copping online so never had to deal with this, so 2 questions if anyone could answer.

1.) Can you put a credit card in your Nike account to checkout faster like Eastbay/Footlocker?

2.) Which standard shipping is faster NDC or eastbay/footlocker? 
Yeah pardon my ignorance as well. I dont even do online Jordan releases but I was just browsing all the main sites like FL,NDC,FA, Eastbay, and champs just to see if these had sold out. And damn. I cant even find a picture of the shoe. Like really? Do they remove the picture/page once they sell out? And does this mean that these have sold out instantly on all the sites just like that? I was on the site at like 12:12 entering the product code and kept getting nothing. You used to at least be able to see the product page even if they have sold out. The game is crazy these days...
Quantity per customer?
As most of you know, you may order on our website only for this release. There will be no phone orders allowed today for this product. The orders are being placed in the order that they are received.

We do have the option of saving your credit card information in your registered online account if you wish to do so.

Our standard shipping is 5-6 business days from the date of shipment. We do have the option of expediting the shipping as well. You may review the following link to obtain more specific shipping information: http://bit.ly/10q1LXy

We will only post the picture on our website once the shoe is closest to the release date and time.

They are limited to one per customer.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

FNL is being real funky right now. I got to the paypal process screen but it wouldn't go through after that. I just went on Eastbay and finally got a pair in my size.

I woke up at 6 (ct) to make sure i was awake for when these dropped online. I waited for 30 minutes on eastbay and as soon as the clock hit zero i added a 9.5 to my cart. At least i thought i did, because apparently eastbay sold out in less than 5 seconds
mean.gif
. I kept on trying to get it in my cart and by 7:30 i was ready to quit. I then tried FL and even champs, but they were sold out as well. I started to watch tv as i accepted defeat, but then, some beautiful mind posted on here that FNL was replenshing their stock. I got on FNL and ordered a 9.5 with ease. Just got the conformation email.

lol @ this random galaxy restock nike tryna out do FNL in trollin

this whole sneaker game is beyond foolish now :smh::smh::smh:

whats this talk with FNL cancelling orders? its been a year since i bought jordans i got my 2011 concords off FNL and there was talk that they had a rep for canceling some orders i got my pair though
now its a year later and they still canceling orders or are you dudes just saying this for no reason :lol:

Was able to get a pair from NDC, FNL, then I got lucky and got the Galaxy rookies on the tweet. FEELS GOOD MAN :smokin

^^ive been trying to cop that 10.5 for the past hour, did you just let it sit while the blue running man was blinking? i kept refreshing

FNL is being real funky right now. I got to the paypal process screen but it wouldn't go through after that. I just went on Eastbay and finally got a pair in my size.

Wow. Good for you. Been attempting to add to my cart for a half hour. No dice.

"Your order is official!" :pimp:
Was able to cop smoothly through my iphone on FL, Seems like the mobile app was faster than my laptop smh

Just copped second pair off eastbay. whoever let go of that 9 out their cart. God bless!! This was the toughest cop since the concords. First one i actually had to be patient and stick at it over an hour. At least i was warm and had a good movie on. 

He said DMV never said uptown wholetime prolly from VA or MoCO
anyways FNL still says they have a FSR they dont 10.5 is gone FSR on GS and TD and all other kid sizes not sure what they have left in mens but It let me order everything I needed **lights up the kush/hash mix***
What's wrong with moco, if you still big up crime-ridden neighborhoods in DC or PG your priorities are *****.

Greetings from affluent bethesda.

Back
Top Bottom