AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Do y'all think these are gonna go for crazy on eBay? Smh

I'm gonna try eastbay if you get an order confirm does it mean your good or can not until its approved or whatever?

Any idea why you guys did away with the free shipping promotion for this release?
Eastbay Rep: Will this be how all popular Jordan releases will be?
Unfortunately, we do not allow any discounts or promotions to be used with release products. If you are interested in receiving free shipping on a future release order, you may want to look into our Loyalty Club information. I have provided the following link for you to obtain more detailed information regarding all levels of our Loyalty Club if interested: http://bit.ly/TgiGq5

Also, typically when a Jordan shoe releases they are highly anticipated and sell out very quickly.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Pair i ordered for family off of Footaction... got it for $167 total. My pair from NDC came out to $173.  Finishline?  $183...

they got every size still @ all the online sites haha.. i went hard as hell for 2 pairs too. I coulda just woke up and checked Champs like any normal day and been like "oh the 4s are out? cool ill grab a couple pairs"

Unfortunately, we do not allow any discounts or promotions to be used with release products. If you are interested in receiving free shipping on a future release order, you may want to look into our Loyalty Club information. I have provided the following link for you to obtain more detailed information regarding all levels of our Loyalty Club if interested: http://bit.ly/TgiGq5
Also, typically when a Jordan shoe releases they are highly anticipated and sell out very quickly.
EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Hey Elizabeth

How come no more phone orders on release day for Jordan's ?

Last edited:
EastbayRep - Elizabeth

I just ordered a pair from eastbay and I was able to use the $25 off Coupon...No Lie....try it, you may get lucky.

Did anyone else notice how flimsy these hang tags are? You are not supposed to be able to bend em like that. Not complaining, i don't rock mine. But i saw a video online and a flimsy hangtag was a legit check. Not anymore it seems.

Crazy story. 8 kids in front of me clowning on everybody's shoes that arrived at the RSVP pickup. We inside snd the employee says name for reservation. These dudes thought it fcfs. Lol so they get put t of line out making me #2.That girl karma is a bad *****

Hey Elizabeth
How come no more phone orders on release day for Jordan ?
We are evaluating our release process to help ensure a positive ordering experience for all customers. We appreciate any feedback you have and will pass it along to the appropriate personnel for evaluation.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Woke up at 9am totally forgot about these. Got to KICKS @ 10am and they were already sold out. Snagged a size 10 at a hood store, but they were tight so I kept going.

Went to footlocker and 3 other stores. All gone.

Went to another Kicks and they had one sz 11 left. My size. Got really lucky.

ALL stores in SW/South Philly are pretty much sold out of these.

I saw a reseller at two of the spots I went to. Dude was buying 3 pairs per store, his whole car was stocked.

Hopefully I can make a few bucks on the sz 10 so I can get mine half off or something.

Just got home from picking up mine, showed up an hour and a half early and there was only 3 people ahead of me :smokin . Had to let them breathe, JB was chokin em out!

Last edited:
wow $|-| is fast! already got shipping confirmation and its in transit. gonna be delivered 11/28. bet thats a lot sooner than my NDC order.. wouldve been so good to keep that spot under wraps.. i know i know.. oh well.

I just ordered a pair from eastbay and I was able to use the $25 off Coupon...No Lie....try it, you may get lucky.
I got through with the same code a while ago, and I was still charged full price after the "Print this page for your records" screen applied the discount. I've emailed, tweeted and posted here. No answer from Eastbay. Kinda sketchy. 

just got through for a size 10 on FTL. Needed a 9.5 for my cancelled JJ order from last night. All my local spots are sold out. Didn't go this morning cauze i thought I was set with my JJ order that I placed at midnight. SMH

Hey Elizabeth,

I was able to get through and get a size 13.....I got my order confirmation and everything.  The charge is even already showing in my back account online.  My order says, "waiting on approval".  Is this normal??  Should i be nervous my order will be cancelled?

Woke up at 9am totally forgot about these. Got to KICKS @ 10am and they were already sold out. Snagged a size 10 at a hood store, but they were tight so I kept going.
Went to footlocker and 3 other stores. All gone.
Went to another Kicks and they had one sz 11 left. My size. Got really lucky.
ALL stores in SW/South Philly are pretty much sold out of these.
I saw a reseller at two of the spots I went to. Dude was buying 3 pairs per store, his whole car was stocked.
Hopefully I can make a few bucks on the sz 10 so I can get mine half off or something.

That dude's gonna be sitting on all those for a loooong time. Sounds like A LOT of successful cops from everyone, the next few weeks (especially with the XIs on the horizon) it's gonna be a buyers market for the IVs.

Hey Elizabeth
How come no more phone orders on release day for Jordan ?
We are evaluating our release process to help ensure a positive ordering experience for all customers. We appreciate any feedback you have and will pass it along to the appropriate personnel for evaluation.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

IMO the process went way smoother than previous online releases. No phone orders and 1 pair limit allowed it for me to get through the system way easier and faster than waiting through a lagging site.

Fo sho just got back from da store and got me sum J's in da size 12. Today was a blessed day! Woke up, ate sum grub, and toked sum good bud and headed out wit my boy. My girl was trippen over me spendin dat kind of money and I told her it all good with that Obama money comin in soon! 

Fo sho just got back from da store and got me sum J's in da size 12. Today was a blessed day! Woke up, ate sum grub, and toked sum good bud and headed out wit my boy. My girl was trippen over me spendin dat kind of money and I told her it all good with that Obama money comin in soon! 

thank you for all you do for our society! :stoneface:

Hey Elizabeth,

I was able to get through and get a size 13.....I got my order confirmation and everything.  The charge is even already showing in my back account online.  My order says, "waiting on approval".  Is this normal??  Should i be nervous my order will be cancelled?
Thats normal, it will change to "in process" in a few min

After 3 hours, I was finally able to get through on Eastbay. 159.99 is better than the 181, Finishline was charging after taxes,shipping :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom