AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Same here man. Got mine sent to a PO box and now the UPS site says "The receiver requested a hold for a future delivery date. UPS will attempt delivery on date requested. / Delivery rescheduled."

The fukc??? Never had this happen.. Ever...
my pair from fnl has had the delivery date pushed back like 3 times already smh

Thank you...now if I could just lock down them thunders
smokin.gif
 ...Im gunna be out of the country so it's gunna be online or bust for me 
mean.gif
 unless I can quick find a connect to help me out. We will see. 
It is a QS, but I don't think it will be insanely difficult since I believe everyone will be blowing their money on 2+ pairs of Bred XI's.

It is a QS, but I don't think it will be insanely difficult.  I believe everyone will be blowing their cash on 2+ pairs for XI's.

Those Cool Grey's....:smokin
Always have loved that colorway.

Damn bruh nice line up ! I would have to agree with you, 4's are definitely one of my tops. My top top out of the whole line up is between the 3 & 4. It's tough between those two, I never seen that color way next to the cavs. That's a dope color way, which one is that bruh ?

Damn bruh nice line up ! I would have to agree with you, 4's are definitely one of my tops. My top top out of the whole line up is between the 3 & 4. It's tough between those two, I never seen that color way next to the cavs. That's a dope color way, which one is that bruh ?

It almost looks like a custome white cement !!! What ever it is, it's tough !!

Those are the tour yellow

Ok I wore mine for a few hours. My pinky toes hurt like heck!!! I said plural in toes cause my right fooot a lil wider so that usually is the first sign that the shoe is narrow. But these both are feeling it.

I got my true size 11.5. Its not the length of the shoe. Its the narrow toe box. I can wear 11s in half size down and is more bearable then my actual size in these 4S.

unless your feet are skinny and narrow I would recommend half size up.

I hardly complain about sizing too. This is only 2nd. The other is the nike zoom rookie.

I hope wearing more will loosen these up

It is a QS, but I don't think it will be insanely difficult since I believe everyone will be blowing their money on 2+ pairs of Bred XI's.
I hope your right. Gotta have them.
It almost looks like a custome white cement !!! What ever it is, it's tough !!
Yeh LS tour yellow IV's from 'O6?? I think. Tongue has the velcro removable logo. I've yet to rock them, still DS. Picked 'em up off eBay prly 5-6months ago. They are too nice.

Last edited:
Trying to figure out what do. Got a Sz 12 and a 12.5, trying to determine which size to wear. People are saying they run TTS and some say they are small. I was going to wear the Sz 12 but reconsidering it. Ruptured my Achilles 4 months ago so my Achilles is a little thicker now and I am thinking the 12 may end up being a little tight.

I hope your right. Gotta have them.

Yeh LS tour yellow IV's from 'O6?? I think. Tongue has the velcro removable logo. I've yet to rock them, still DS. Picked 'em up off eBay prly 5-6months ago. They are too nice.

Very sweet sir !! I thought I saw all the color ways, especially in the 4's. guess not cause I never ever saw those before !! Real tight !!! I hear u about keeping those deadstock, but it would be real hard for me. I would have to rock em, break necks in those !! I promise you.

Just realizing this. Anybody notice how the colors on the label on the box are reversed from the label on the white cements?
'

I noticed that too when I was looking at the Fire Reds and White Cement's boxes. They're both inverted from each other.

can someone help me? My shoes have been stuck in customs for over 2 weeks...

On the 14 th they left the origin sort facility, then left and arrived at your sort facility on the 17. Once it's in the sort facility I am pretty sure it already left customs. Sometimes things can lag especially right now during holiday season. But just to be sure, call them and get a status report by phone. Just say your concerned with the amount of time it's taking to arrive, you would really like for someone to look into it. Just to make sure we are on the scheduled time of delivery. Sometimes those updates can be tricky, I remember I saw an update in my country when they literally just left there country. It didn't even leave there country how could it be here in mine ? It's because they may send the paperwork ahead of time so when the shoes arrive, they are already aware and can run smoothly. Takes a breath !! Lol

On the 14 th they left the origin sort facility, then left and arrived at your sort facility on the 17. Once it's in the sort facility I am pretty sure it already left customs. Sometimes things can lag especially right now during holiday season. But just to be sure, call them and get a status report by phone. Just say your concerned with the amount of time it's taking to arrive, you would really like for someone to look into it. Just to make sure we are on the scheduled time of delivery. Sometimes those updates can be tricky, I remember I saw an update in my country when they literally just left there country. It didn't even leave there country how could it be here in mine ? It's because they may send the paperwork ahead of time so when the shoes arrive, they are already aware and can run smoothly. Takes a breath !! Lol

It looks like it entered your faculty on the 16 th and was processed on the 17. Why the hell are they not here yet ? I would start an investigation if I were you. Not to freak you out but today is December the 1 ! WTF ! You should definitely give them a shout just to be safe bruh !! Sorry I couldn't be more help, but sheet even I am concerned for you bro !

Ok I wore mine for a few hours. My pinky toes hurt like heck!!! I said plural in toes cause my right fooot a lil wider so that usually is the first sign that the shoe is narrow. But these both are feeling it.
I got my true size 11.5. Its not the length of the shoe. Its the narrow toe box. I can wear 11s in half size down and is more bearable then my actual size in these 4S.
unless your feet are skinny and narrow I would recommend half size up.
I hardly complain about sizing too. This is only 2nd. The other is the nike zoom rookie.
I hope wearing more will loosen these up

i can go with either a 11.5 or my true size 12. i picked these up in 12 and there is no room for error. no way in h3ll I'd be able to wear an 11.5, and the 12 is a tight fit.

Is it me or is has usps slowed down the past couple weeks. My pair has been sitting in the jersey city sort facility since thursday. and i only live about an hour away in long island. Is there any way they'd let me pick them up from the sort facility?

Where did you order from? I ordered WC IV's from Snipes and it took 4 weeks to get to me.

I copped from shelflife

It looks like it entered your faculty on the 16 th and was processed on the 17. Why the hell are they not here yet ? I would start an investigation if I were you. Not to freak you out but today is December the 1 ! WTF ! You should definitely give them a shout just to be safe bruh !! Sorry I couldn't be more help, but sheet even I am concerned for you bro !

yo your first response completely contradicts what you just said here ^

Last edited:
wore my bred 4's all day today it was sprinkling a little too :lol:

dam you jordan brand i shouldve never bought TTS :smh: losing circulation to my toes and **** :smh:

they they fit but its really tight the dam toebox is cramped too oh well

Last edited:
^ Maybe you should loosen them up a bit by loosening up the laces. They come laced pretty tightly from the factory.

Back
Top Bottom