AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

From my experience any IV with wavy mesh or a leaning tongue is just a sign of poor quality control.
I bought two '12 Fire Reds from two different FL, one pair had wavy mesh and a leaning tongue... Decided to wear that pair first. The left shoe's heel tab was about a half inch too tall and cut up the back of my leg after 6 hours of wearing them at work- and all I do is sit at a desk. So really it was only about 15 mind of walking total in them. Sent em to Nike they confirmed they were flawed and cut me a store credit.
Kind of scared to buy IV's online now because of that.
Yeah I'm kinda bummed about the "wavy mesh" but I'll probably just wear them first. It seems like there is just a little extra mesh material or it wasn't pulled tight enough when they sewed it together. I have another pair on the way from the FNL restock so I'm waiting to see how those look before I wear either pair though. Ordering online is a risk but not I'm sure how you go about getting these sought after releases a lot of times without going this route.

Has anyone seen these restock in any of your local stores? Just asking out of curiosity....
One of my local Footactions does restock orders upon request if you show up in person, so you should try calling some stores to see what they can do for you. The employee that I talked to said that it's better to do it sooner than later while warehouses are still in stock.

One of my local Footactions does restock orders upon request if you show up in person, so you should try calling some stores to see what they can do for you. The employee that I talked to said that it's better to do it sooner than later while warehouses are still in stock.

Yeah i have been able to use that method for a few previous releases. been successful at both Shiekh and Footaction for both...ive asked all of my local spots a few weeks ago and they all said no or they didn't have anything. A footlocker a little further out mentioned that normally they can stock locate pairs and have them sent to the store but often times those stores that still have them wone want to ship them if they are J's or another sought after release.

Yeah I'm kinda bummed about the "wavy mesh" but I'll probably just wear them first. It seems like there is just a little extra mesh material or it wasn't pulled tight enough when they sewed it together. I have another pair on the way from the FNL restock so I'm waiting to see how those look before I wear either pair though. Ordering online is a risk but not I'm sure how you go about getting these sought after releases a lot of times without going this route.

I just got my FNL online restock pair in the mail today.

I was a lil scared with it being a restock, but there were absolutely no flaws that I found, hardly any extra glue too. I'm very happy with them, and even the box was in flawless condition. (I've got a few boxes from FL before that had been knocked around and/or had some big extra stickers on them)

Finally got my restock order in from FNL.....sick!!

They shipped it in a box 4 times the size of the sneaker box. When I opened the shipping box the sneakers were actually outside of the sneaker box, just loose rolling around. When I got my Obsidian 12's in the mail from FNL, that box was crazy messed up too...looked like they played soccer with it in the warehouse, and that shipping box was perfectly fine so it def came from the warehouse like that

I never seen some **** like this..sneakers seemed to be OK though..

Finally got my restock order in from FNL.....sick!!

lol i'm really sorry for your misfortune with the box but this made me laugh.

i know i'd be angry but also would be able to laugh it off because of how ridiculous the situation is.

i hope you hit up customer service for some compensation.

lol i'm really sorry for your misfortune with the box but this made me laugh.

i know i'd be angry but also would be able to laugh it off because of how ridiculous the situation is.

i hope you hit up customer service for some compensation.

Yea man its only a sneaker box, but this is the second time this happened to me in the past 6 months with FNL. Its really not that hard to ship your products in the appropriate sized box to reduce the shipping effects of Jim Carrey in Ace Ventura Pet Detective..

Yea man its only a sneaker box, but this is the second time this happened to me in the past 6 months with FNL. Its really not that hard to ship your products in the appropriate sized box to reduce the shipping effects of Jim Carrey in Ace Ventura Pet Detective..
My shoes were shipped in the appropriate size box but it was like I could see a little bit in the box before I opened it.

Got mine in just now.. Was nervous since I got my Bred XIs yesterday from FNL and they were the wrong size.. but they delivered this time.. Cripsy! Love these..

Back
Top Bottom