AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Just saw this from Sole Collector's weekly recap.....
ohwell.gif

Would I be able to trade my Black Cement 4's for a pair of White Cement 4's? I had them last year but money got tight for a minute and that was the first pair to go...

Would I be able to trade my Black Cement 4's for a pair of White Cement 4's? I had them last year but money got tight for a minute and that was the first pair to go...

Probably not. BREDs have flooded the market. WC4 are harder to find. You might be able to trade a DS BRED for VNDS WC4, best case scenario.

Probably not. BREDs have flooded the market. WC4 are harder to find. You might be able to trade a DS BRED for VNDS WC4, best case scenario.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Maybe if u wait a little while u might be able to do a straight trade, once the Breds arent everywhere

Wc4s feel like steel toe boots and its a straight trade ..

Yea that's not going to happen... Noone will do a straight up trade for that unless you find some guy who desperately wanting the Bred4. Which is hard cause the market is flooded right now with Bred4's.

No doubt my favorite newer released retro in the last 5 years. I've sold all my re-released retros and only kept these. Doubled up for the first time ever too.

Last edited:
still want a pair of these.  got on a random restock on FNL back in december and it was canceled

also had another chance and had pair of these and the wc4s on the FNL restock the day after the 88 3s and FNL couldn't process my payment!

Last edited:
^^^^ :x :x :x :x

That's exactly what my face looked like.. I picked up a pair of V's for my boy.. I already have the Bred IV's and the V's.. I don't like those Thunders and might pick up the I's if they're there when I pick up the Royal's Saturday..

Back
Top Bottom