AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I'm a 10 and got this shoe in a 9.5 and I have shoe shields I'm em. They're snug I'll admit but this shoe on feet looks INSANE. They just have to be gently worn, like 1-2X a month

Is this only a problem with 4s? the same thing happened to my white/red and breds, since i had those though ive been wearing insoles (gel + sports, i normally get 12 instead of 11.5 because of limited stock)...... ive had no cracking in my 3s etc with using the insoles.. will this help on the 4s too? would like to have nice toros and grey glows, not having the paint screwed up after 1/2 uses ¬_¬

I have the pinky toe problem too. Wore mines about 4 times. No paint cracking in the midsoles. I'm worried about it now since my BC3s midsoles are cracked with flaking now.

Don't get me wrong on the 2012 4's (finishLine pick up) but the quality on its F**kn sucked I worn my twice and the paint on the sole (inner side of shoes next to air pocket) crack on me and I was pissed you now there put away until I have time to restore that part of the shoes... JB needs to do a lot better good on the product 4 US FANS who are paying some serious money for what we LOVE.... Also **** all you HYPEBEASTS MUTHAFUKR OUT THERE FUKN UP THE SNEAKER CULTURE!!!!

all the problems with 4s and 3s makes me kinda glad i don't like them that much. i'll wait for the next quality pair till ill maybe own one of them

Slight paint cracks towards the heel. III's & IV's are my fav but the cracking is inevitable. In 1-2 years everyone who wears there pair will look like real cement. All cracked up.

Mine's beginning to crack too.  My fire reds have paint crack on both the black midsole and white paint near the air sole...On my breds, the white part of the sole is cracking...Man, I have to repaint it soon...and I love wearing this 4s...
mean.gif

I'm very fortunate to not have any paint chipping on either my fire red and bred 4s hopefully others who wear them don't get the paint chipping too bad

I UnDS'ed my IV's today with the Spenco CrossTrainer insoles... No cracking or paint chips and I'm a big dude at 5'11 220 lbs... As others have said the toe box on these are a little tight, I wish I would've went a half size up... I just lossened the laces and they feel a little bit better... 

It sucks that 3s and 4s are my favorite Jordans. I try not to worry too much about paint chipping though, let's face it we notice minor flaws on our own kicks that nobody else would. If any of NY pairs get really bad, like my CG3s did, I take em to my local dude and he repaints them for $30.

TTS for me. Got my normal 11.5 in fire red, white/cements, and black/cements and they all fit fine. Really I've only had size issues wit the most recent black/red 11s. Snug as hell.

So decided to unDS these and after my first wear paint chipping on the midsole...the funny thing is you can tell who walks heavy and who are light on their feet. Im a damn ballerina on my feet so imagine fat ppl who rock jays.. great! Love it! 

That sucks man, I broke mine out for the first time to go out to eat with the fam last Saturday. Spent about 4 hours out but no cracking yet, it's shameful to spend this much for shoes and have to deal with that.

Is it just me or is the toe box small on these bred 4s?? It hurts me to walk everytime and I always wear size 12 in 4s

my pinky toe agrees.

QFT

The white around the heel of my pair (both shoes) is cracking a bit, but I don't mind it that much.  It is hard to see unless you look really closely.  I just love the silhouette so much that I am willing to accept this flaw.  I probably should be more upset, considering that they are relatively expensive, but I just can't be mad.  Still happy to have them!

Last edited:
can you guys send these back to nike... they do replace it if the air bubble pops

Last edited:
soap and luke warm water with a dark color rag is what I used to clean mine. It didn't hurt the material, in fact it actually looks darker and less ashy.

when the leather around the seams starts getting ashy and lighter in color than the rest of the leather, i use a sharpie.  it works really well.

So decided to unDS these and after my first wear paint chipping on the midsole...the funny thing is you can tell who walks heavy and who are light on their feet. Im a damn ballerina on my feet so imagine fat ppl who rock jays.. great! Love it! 

Im quoting myself because i wanted to ask if anybody knows what paint im supposed to use to fix these? Ive never ever customized, repaired, or painted any shoe so any info would help. Thanks NT

Im quoting myself because i wanted to ask if anybody knows what paint im supposed to use to fix these? Ive never ever customized, repaired, or painted any shoe so any info would help. Thanks NT
Angelus paint is probably used the most with shoe repairs/customizing.

I've read a lot about production dates and using them to decide real vs fake etc.. So anyway today for some reason I checked the dates on my 9.5 , my daughters 5.5y , and my sons 12c. All were bought in store at either kids footlocker, finish line,champs,etc..(can't remember which stores I got which sizes)

Dates were:
9.5 - 6-13-12 _ 9-17-12

5.5y - 5-9-12 _ 6-1-12

12c - 6-13-12 _ 9-8-12

I'm surprised how short of a production time there is for the 5.5y and the 12c is almost the same dates(time) as the adult 9.5....

Back
Top Bottom