AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

^^^^^ well based of that pic at least its safe to say jordans quality in sneakers is the same for everyone, there are no favorites

Anyone got a pic of a laceswap with cement grey laces i can see? I really wanna try this out if i can find some in the correct shade on grey in my town if it looks nice....

Can someone PM what paint to use on the midsole. My pair and my friends has some cracking on it and I want to know which to use. Is it angelus? cause I forgot the name :\

wow, i've worn mine almost daily for the past couple months and there's no cracking or paint chipping on mine. sucks to hear some people have bad luck with jordan's quality these days.

My all time favorite shoe. Like many others, the paint is starting to crack. I ain't mad tho, probably the only shoe I'll constantly keep buying once I need a fresh pair. 

CDP vs 2012

Back in the day, I had to get a black pottery marker from Hobby Lobby and use it on my CDP 4s every time I wore em. SMH, I didn't mind it cause I got em used for $80. But if I spent $160+ it's like a smack in the face

Last edited:
^thats terrible :x that sucks that the IVs chip like that which is why I don't cop a lot of the newer ones. I wish I doubled up on this release because I would hate to see line chip like that after such few wears

i just put did a coat of angelus paint on the cracked parts its not noticeable now but do you know if putting different insoles in them make the cracking stop?

i just put did a coat of angelus paint on the cracked parts its not noticeable now but do you know if putting different insoles in them make the cracking stop?
the midsole will absorb less pressure and the gel insole will be a damper of sorts inbetween the impact of your foot and the midsole

I read a few years ago about switching insoles . I use the spenco cross trainer insoles and haven't had cracking on none of of my 3's or 4's . I don't think anything is guranteed but the insoles have seemed to work for me

Where'd you cop the 4's on the right?

Shoe looks extremely suspect based off the cut of the material on the toe box, excess glue in the front, and the stars on the sole being way off.

They are from the CDP. Nothing suspect about them, that's how they are

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom