AIR JORDAN 4 BLACK - MATTE SILVER - GAME ROYAL $190 June 17th 2017

Nothing but good reviews thus far. Looking to cop multiples if it is legit A+ quality in person. [emoji]128523[/emoji]

These are looking great & the in-hand reviews have all been stellar so far. Definitely gonna grab these

The shape is miserable, and pitiful as hell...

But I'll be damned if said I didn't want them...

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Did the upper of 4s get shorter? The 2015-present 4s upper doesn't look like the 2006-12 4s I'm used to

Yeah man, you're not trippin'...The 4's are they're damn near low tops now.

It sucks because the OG, and 99 shapes were beautiful. I was hoping they improved it, with last year's White cement release, but they didn't, and I've given up all hope, on them doing so...

At least they tried to improve the toebox...

Last edited:
^

Come on now. They've been at least getting the netting right. 
happy.gif

Also, love how they fixed IV midsole (and AJ III) from cracking and chipping. Wore my TB III, White Cement IV and Motorsport IV TONS of times and no signs of wear.

Just don't bring up the CDP IV and 2012 IV's. Cracking by just trying them on indoors. lol.

Last edited:
^^^^

True.

They did make improvements, but like I originally said, though...

I've given up all hope on them fixing the shape... And yes, my 2012 Black Cements starting cracking, the second time I put my foot in the right shoe.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]​

To me, the shape and netting is good enough. We will never get that OG shape again, but at least the shape on these is better than what we got in 2012

Talk To The Connect!!! Just Dubbed Up before release date,No Raffles,On This Pair!!! An Most Spots Got Alot Of Dez,/Said Leather Is A1 Extra Buttery Popcorn!!!I Can't Wait!!!

Last edited:
Anyone recently tried applying a coupon code to nike.com/nike+ and ordering from SNKRS and the discount shows up there? This used to work, but this loophole may have been closed.

Alternatively, has anyone successfully got a coupon code applied to a SNKRS order after ordering by calling or chatting with Nike? Some agents say they can't apply codes to SNKRS orders, while some NTers have stated in the past they've had it applied.

Last edited:
You know dudes be hovering for that city blue discount when this joint comes out. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I think cityblue will only give discount if these sit hard
If they move well....they prob won't disco imo
Unless they do a sitewide promo

Last edited:
Any discount they offer for that weekend will surely exclude these; it's too early to discount!

I think cityblue will only give discount if these sit hard
If they move well....they prob won't disco imo
Unless they do a sitewide promo

Remember the pure money 4s?

They were not sitting.

Just suddenly MOMMA30 30% off discount happened

Back
Top Bottom