AIR JORDAN 4 BLACK - MATTE SILVER - GAME ROYAL $190 June 17th 2017

So you're not a fan of the OG blk/cement?  Because that's basically the same color combination except the red has been replaced with blue and the reason I think they're fire. The concept of subtly and color placement has seem to be lost on some of the newer generation. I guess I'm "old and boring" and love the classics so much. OD' ing on too much blue or not breaking up the midsole with white would have made it an easy pass.

View media item 2361976

They would have been extra en fuego if they had the NA branding though, but then they'd probably be harder to get.
No. Good thing they didnt make then like this

Last edited:
Leather makes these look fake, would had copped if they were suede

I wish that would've used durabuck myself, but they're still light years ahead, of those crappy *** KAWS. Those are pure garbage, and need to be tossed into the nearest incinerator, IMMEDIATELY. [emoji]128516[/emoji] I don't give a damn, what you say. pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]​
the stretch marks is what ruined the Kaws for me

^they look terrible in that picture but I still have high hopes for these and hope better real life pics surface soon too

Last edited:
Fake. Look at the lower lace wing. Not to mention the obvious crappy quality

Edit
Unless that's a gs pair which is possible

Last edited:
Fake. Look at the lower lace wing. Not to mention the obvious crappy quality

Edit
Unless that's a gs pair which is possible
dont know if you have noticed that GS bottom lacewings

are totally different than the mens version and only have 5 holes instead of 9

Last edited:
dont know if you have noticed that GS bottom lacewings
are totally different than the mens version and only have 5 holes instead of 9
Well that proves my point. I knew something looked off. I forgot the gs had less holes.

Last edited:
Those pictures are fakes, the netting is wrong, (Thin and incorrect) and the Grey lace holder near the toe does not have the little extra pieces on either side like the NDC pics.

Also, these aren't tumbled leather; whoever made those fakes got the leather wrong!  I definitely want these.  Gonna cop at launch.  If they hit NDC, I'll cop again with a coupon.  If they hit discount like the Motorsport, I'll cop again....then keep the best pair and return the first two.  Wish the sell through were more predictable so I could avoid the hassle....

Back
Top Bottom