AIR JORDAN 4 BLACK - MATTE SILVER - GAME ROYAL $190 June 17th 2017

So I received my pair from Nike. This is one of my favorites in my collection now.

Aside from some some glue stains, frayed stitching, etc, I found this pen like line. Have you guys encountered this and can this be removed?

View media item 2471000
And for the glue stains and frayed stitching...

View media item 2471001View media item 2471003
I already received a 20% from a Nike rep and now thinking of returning this pair for exchange.

How are your pairs looking and would you consider this acceptable? Worrying that the replacement pair is worse.

Thank you in advance all.

I also had some glue visible and frayed stitching on my pair. Earlier today I went back to footlocker and exchanged for a better pair. That would probably be the best course of action you could take at this point.

Thanks for the city blue heads up. Ordered a sz 12 around 3, got an invoice for 142 shipped around 530.

Reactions: PJS
Might be in the minority but I think I will pass on the city blue 142. I see these sitting fsr for at least a month or two. I can probably just grab them off footlocker.com with 20% off and spending just a few dollars more at worst

Agreed 100%. I still winder why these get so much love yet the black sport blue 3 don't. Both are pretty much cements with blue accents. I love them both.

Really?
Omfg

I should have came earlier to the game and double up on black sport blue 3s

Cement leather is my thing
3s is my dream when I was a teenage

I saw Michael Finley played in 3s
If you give me black sportblue 3s, and give up black Motorsports 4s, I will do
View media item 2471313
But don't worry
2018 black cement 3s will release
Hope it sit as hard as True Blues

So I will have
3 pairs of 3s
4 pairs of 4s

Last edited:
Agreed 100%. I still winder why these get so much love yet the black sport blue 3 don't. Both are pretty much cements with blue accents. I love them both.

I think its because these have much better leather and sticker truer to the black cement colorway than the 3s did. The 3s are a black cement 3 upper with a true blue 3 midsole

Yea the sole was a big complaint. But to me it isn't really that noticeable.

Last edited:

This. I notice most hate on Sport Blue 3s (think mostly due to quality) but I really like them.

This. I notice most hate on Sport Blue 3s (think mostly due to quality) but I really like them.
So the quality is as bad as True Blues 2016? Polyurethane leather

I think its because these have much better leather and sticker truer to the black cement colorway than the 3s did. The 3s are a black cement 3 upper with a true blue 3 midsole
It's alright
Any Black & white cements and I'm good
Retail was cheap back then

If you threw some force fields in there wouldn't have been any creasing in the toe box

I agree. Those are some NASTY creases. [emoji]128516[/emoji] Yo @doublemesh96, which are better? Sneaker sheilds or Force Fields. I've never used either, and I wanna get some for my newly sole swapped, 99 Black Cement 4's.

Naw man, I'm not one of those dudes that trips out about creases, I actually prefer the worn in, mold to my feet look and actually want my toes to bend when I walk.

@soleaddict33

If you like the creases, and the worn look, more power too you fam. Enjoy your pair, to the fullest! Also, congrats on your purchase!

[emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]

Last edited:
Do people use elbow force fields to avoid creasing on their long sleeved shirts?  If you need them to look pristine, just admire them from the shelf and don't wear them.  I'll never understand this....SMH.

I use an iron for wrinkled shirts. Just saying lol

As for shoes, creases are a preference. To each their own.

I use an iron for wrinkled shirts. Just saying lol

As for shoes, creases are a preference. To each their own.
You could use wet towel and slightly iron the leather creases.

There are videos in YouTube

It ain't that serious.

And if it was, I'd invest in the shields rather than bust out a towel and iron my shoes after every wear.

Appreciate the advice though.

Last edited:
Ppl really ironing shoes now.... smh man sneakers ain't that serious .... let your sneakers flourish with natural wear n tear :smh:

City Blue is still giving out that discount today if anyone was interested. I sent the request earlier just to check and see if it would work, and it did.

Back
Top Bottom