Air Jordan 4 Cavs & Thunder legit check

Need pictures of the TWENTYTWELVE engraving on the tongue for both. Cav's look good, Thunder's is lacking the profound tongue piping they should have.

i think the thunders are legit. u notice the 2 little dots from the press on the tag my thunders have those plus my breeds do to. My breds are from flight club and my thunders are from ebay bought used but lc'd on here as legit.  Also thats the right shoe's twenty twelve mark right. The font matches mine exactly. Hope that helps, but look around on here u can kinda legit check things on here just by looking at others pics and comments on what to look for.

Last edited:
And the cavs should have the twenty twelve. It might be faint though not as clear as the thunders

The Cav's box looks on point too, that's really weird. Are you positive there's no engraving?

The Cav's box looks on point too, that's really weird. Are you positive there's no engraving?

Happens a lot on eBay wit sellers sellin fake shoes in legit boxes. Never see it tha other way though :wink:

I'm not good enough to tell u that ur shoes are fake but someone on here is for sure. Just hopefully they replie

Cavs pair everything points to fake. Production of them from tag has them made in less than a month? No twenty twelve tongue. From tha small pic box looks ok,fake shoes in legit box.

Back
Top Bottom