AIR JORDAN 4 FIRE RED 2012!?!?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sold my Mars last week.

Good to hear these are Fire Red and not the dull Varsity Red like the Mars retro.

Hmm. Been wanting another pair of these and Militaries. Those, obsidians, and Columbias and that should be it for me. Haven't really bought any kicks in 2 yrs.

I just sold my Mars today, too. I kind of miss them already, though.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

These are cool, though I'd be more excited about Black/Cement IVs dropping again. Missed out on that CDP pack.

Yeah you really missed out on some crappy quality and constant paint chipping on the midsoles. I swear every time I wear my cdp iv's they chip in another spot.

im trying to get out the game and they keep making some heat. must resist. lol. maybe JB is releasing all the shoes we want because they feel people are trying to get out? maybe? oh well great for people who missed out or the younger generation.

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

Originally Posted by Wayne141

These are cool, though I'd be more excited about Black/Cement IVs dropping again. Missed out on that CDP pack.

Yeah you really missed out on some crappy quality and constant paint chipping on the midsoles. I swear every time I wear my cdp iv's they chip in another spot.
lol, exactly why I'd be excited to see them come out again (in better quality). Those are probably my favorite colorway of the IVs.

Damn...  another classic shoe, hopefully they don't mess it up! 2012 is looking to be a pretty expensive year and it hasn't even started yet.. who knows what else is yet to come.. hopefully some nice quick strikes that have us saying Damn again.. 

I hope their done right, because these are the first Nike Air Jordans my mother brought me back in the day. Her doing that actually "turned me out"/introduced me to Air Jordan line, so I want these badly, I wasn't able to get the "Mars", so I'd like these. Jordan Brand, do not mess this one up!

brooklynnyc3000 wrote:
moneymike88 wrote:
My pairs are Brooklyn till they die...I dont want em without the mars logo
Lee's the man, but I always hated that logo on the kicks.

The logo was the sole reason I passed on them.
It would look stupid on any shoe but at least there would be minor justification if they had slapped it on one of the pairs he actually wore, why the Fire-reds?

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by dariusgrand
Nope black/cement 4's will release Black Friday

Whoa! Has that been confirmed, I know they have been rumored to drop next year?
Well, when Modern Notoriety has a post about these being released in Holiday 2012 then it surely is not a rumor
but they got their information from someone at JB.

If the shape, paintjob and materials are made well, theses will be considered as a sure cop.

The Jumpman replacing the Nike logo has to be accepted after so many years.

Just don't mess up other things ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom